10 round mags for the .410

I have contacted the folks at www.rusmilitary.com , TO try to get pricing and availability on Saiga magazines.

Russian Saiga magazines: 10-round .410 (410x76) / 8-round gauge 12 / 10-round gauge 20 manufactured by Izhmash

Price: £28-00 / 410

Price: £44-00 / 12

Price: £38-00 / 20

I have emailed them, and they have emailed me back yesterday with the info on when they will be getting 10 round magazines in stock. I quote:

End of January. Thank you

Regards

Oleg Savochkin /Director/

FSU Connections Ltd

Tel: +44 (0)1932 770836 Fax: +44 (0)1932 786257

So... there ya have it.. End of January, 10 rounders will be back in stock.

And the price is MUCH MORE REASONABLE than the INSANITY they were going for on ebay!!!

Very true... 28 pounds comes to the mid 50's... plus shipping... SO IF you can get em for 60 bucks on Ebay... might as well grab em up!!!

I just wish they would start making more/importing more, and SELLING THEM CHEAPER!!!

I wish they made 15 rounders and they were cheap. They'd be a little cumbersome but fun!!

On the Ebay thing though, aren't they and paypal anti-gun or something? We should boycott if they are.

I've seen 7 rounders on this site:

http://www.prodiz.ru/katalog/katalog2.html

I have been thinking of fusing some together with the 10s like someone here did a while back with 2- 4 rounders.

I dont think EBAY is anti gun... I just think since they are based out of cali, they get SCREWED into having to comply with california mandates and restrictions.

I know since the AWB has died they have LAXED in their restrictions of what they can sell now compared to what they could before... suprisingly so.

I see LOTS of high cap mags for the AK and SKS available now, that had to be posted as a "5 rounder" before, to comply with "EBAY policy guidelines"

whether these few I see are exceptions and have slipped thru the cracks, so to speak.. or are actually allowed now.. remains to be seen in how future postings go. BUT... as I said.. there seem to be more and more high cap mags posted there that STATE a high cap ability!

Ebay irritates me with their crap though... busted an auction I had posted for a Microtech Nemesis with an Original W. Brend Grind.. they pulled the auction and refunded my fees.. best part is, enough folks saw it, and got my email, it sold for $740.00 anyways.. LOL... F-U Ebay! LOL... Allowed me extra play money to buy SEVERAL more guns!

Microtech automatic? They dont allow automatic knives? Ridiculous. I wonder what the big deal with the auto's is anyway. Seems odd the laws they make for'em. I recently aquired a protech godfather and honestly I think I can withdraw and open most of my one handers just as quick, the auto's are cool as hell though.

I agree! I can open all my one handers AS FAST if not FASTER than a lot of the autos out there. I guess its the intimidation factor... the SNAP of the switchblade.. or whatever.. Although, anyone threatening with a knife whether its an auto, one handed opener, or out of the kitchen drawer..is still a knife... to me a knife is a knife.. auto or not.. whats the big deal? although.. in NYS.. you *ARE* permitted to carry a switchblade if you are going fishing, in the act of fishing, or returning from fishing, and you have your valid fishing license upon your person. Looked up the statutes myself, and LO and behold it DOES SAY a switchblade is legal carry in that situation!

go figure!

Post the link for us lazybones' out here!

I have never ordered from them... chances are they are out of stock... seems like thats ALWAYS THE CASE for stuff ya REALLY WANT BAD, when its at a reasonable price...

Speaking of that... anyone know where I can get one of them ORIGINAL *LONG* eagle muzzlebreaks for my ruger 10/22 in STAINLESS??? but its gotta be the LONG EAGLE... the kind they made 20 years ago... like the BLACK on I have on my ruger carbine... cant even FIND those babies anymore! :unsure:

Hadn't had this frightening thought until today!!!

Is it legal to receive the magazines that russmilitary.com is selling?

Here's why I ask:

As referenced here:

http://www.subguns.com/boards/mgmsg...cgi?read=425008

and

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=303204

about this guy:

http://www.kaehny.de/export/export.htm

Are any gun parts or accessory for any gun from any foreign country illegal without import paperwork? magazines? scope mounts? grip screws?

OK, so dont order from Kaehny. But what about our man with the Saiga mags?!?!?!?!

Happy new Year,

C-