I might just be stupid, but couldn't he just go to the S12 section and download pics from the picture thread, do search for Tromix in general as just about everyone who's ever bought one has posted pictures of it, or last, just click on the Tromix header up above and copy pics from Tonys site. Just thinking about easy options that require no action from anyone other than the person looking for the pics............

I don't think poorly lit, zoomed out, blurry and generally bad quality pictures are a good reference if you want to reproduce the gun in detail. At least i wouldn't work with most of the usual pics i see here(respect for the exceptions).

Edited by Agias
A friend and I were asked to record cockpit radio traffic for the BF2: Project Reality mod. Trouble was, they wanted the real-deal FM radio transmissions, and it's illegal to record them. I think my buddy ended up giving they unsecure radio recordings, not sure if they used them or not. They also wanted just a recording of ambient noise throughout the flight. I didn't really see a reason to charge them for it. Since we both played BF2 PR, we felt we could contribute to making the game better.

Decide, I am a COD4 player, and I own an S-12. Mine is nothing like a Tromix though, just a regular ol' conversion. PM me and I'll get ya' what you need.

Shane

OK thanks a lot Shane, any help is welcomed.

About PR mod, i remember that the dev team uses sometimes my references pics. I'm not aware of all they take from my site, but it's always a pleasure the see the result. I hope they'll make their path in gaming industry one day.

Yeah? Why don't YOU leave them to decide instead of making up stupid speculations to scare people away from helping him? If you didn't go and try to sabotage the guy and even dare question me i wouldn't have posted this to begin with.

Yadda, yadda, yadda. If they teach reading comprehension where you live, you'll know that I have nothing against the original poster, his request, or anyone who wants to help him. I do take issue to nimrods like you who can't follow a thread. I have neither tried to "sabotage" anyone, nor have I tried to "scare people away with stupid speculations." The fact that you used the word "sabotage" in this context says you've dedicated too much of your life to online gaming. :horror:

Anyway, this is getting off topic. Sorry, Moderators. I'm done.

A friend and I were asked to record cockpit radio traffic for the BF2: Project Reality mod. Trouble was, they wanted the real-deal FM radio transmissions, and it's illegal to record them. I think my buddy ended up giving they unsecure radio recordings, not sure if they used them or not. They also wanted just a recording of ambient noise throughout the flight. I didn't really see a reason to charge them for it. Since we both played BF2 PR, we felt we could contribute to making the game better.

Wow, i didn't know the BF2:PR guys went THAT far. That's nothing short of amazing. I might end up pickin up BF2 and givint that a try.

You may want to check the recent buzz on that mod. It went to crap a couple years back after some patches, but I hear they are back in the game and just as badass nowadays.

what Mod and what platform/game is it for???

If it were me? I would provide the pictures in detail, to put this gun into another game. If its french, its a mod, from my experience.

MAKE THEM CALL IT A SAIGA-12 THOUGH!!!!!

what Mod and what platform/game is it for???

If it were me? I would provide the pictures in detail, to put this gun into another game. If its french, its a mod, from my experience.

MAKE THEM CALL IT A SAIGA-12 THOUGH!!!!!

Usually it's for PC and a First Person Shooter. No game or mod for the moment. But since it's a popular shotgun who's used by russian's forces as the spetsnaz, seems logical that one day someone will ask me tons of references about this firearm.

I can't guaranty you they'll call it really "Saiga 12", i doubt they want pay to get the right to use the real name.

• 3 weeks later...