whats my converted saiga 12 worth

i mean im only 24, i only got 5-10 years left before i gotta settle down and have kids. might as well raise hell for a few more years before the hairline starts to head south.

Man I envy you on this. You are a smart young man. I sent you an email about a scope I seen. Nice stuff, we use that riot gun on SWAT sometimes.

here are pics

000_0002.jpg

000_0001.jpg

and no your not dreaming, deep in my heart i feel its time to thin out one or two to get another toy(dont worry its not a fire sale, ive got 5 other 12ga shotguns), i mean for godsakes i own 18 rifles and at least 10 pistols that are in the safe. and im going to buy more guns in my future, but its like i just bought an older jetski to go out with friends since they have a Tige wakeboat, and having this little chopper will allow me to work with metal again and have a conversation piece, i mean im only 24, i only got 5-10 years left before i gotta settle down and have kids. might as well raise hell for a few more years before the hairline starts to head south

Edited by IrOnFiSt74-ALPHA SWAT

Even though I paid $399 for mine and $180 to convert it to convert it to pistol grip with a nice ACE stock and $210 in magazines ($789), and even though I see that I could sell it for about $1500 to finance a nice 6.5x47 Lapua rifle, I'm still keeping it.

Edited by jlbraun

well its 4 days later and i have yet to recieve an email from him (emailed twice) and left a message on his phone number listed thru gunbroker . dont know if the guy sent the money or not. first email was right after the auction outlining what was owed and everything, and then sent an email about a day or two ago asking if he got the first email. and no response to either, even checked my spam folder of aol just in case it might of went there. so i have no idea of this guy has sent payment or not. and i checked his gunbroker rep, and shows he bought a shotgun barrel the 13th of this month so i know hes active buyer.

well its 4 days later and i have yet to recieve an email from him (emailed twice) and left a message on his phone number listed thru gunbroker . dont know if the guy sent the money or not. first email was right after the auction outlining what was owed and everything, and then sent an email about a day or two ago asking if he got the first email. and no response to either, even checked my spam folder of aol just in case it might of went there. so i have no idea of this guy has sent payment or not. and i checked his gunbroker rep, and shows he bought a shotgun barrel the 13th of this month so i know hes active buyer.

So what did it sell for, I think I remember you saying you wanted to get at least $1400.00 for it ?