whats my converted saiga 12 worth

well gents, im selling some of my toys to buy other toys, specifically a mini-chopper http://www.kikker5150.com/indexb.html , something small and fun. below is right now what i have into it is:

the shotgun itself (19" threaded barrel, non sight rib)

ACE Skeleton Stock

ACE Folder Mechanism

ACE "cut the tang" Flushmount block

TAPCO SAW grip

TAPCO Single Hook G2 Trigger, Hammer and Disconnect

Bolt Catch still installed and functional

Stock Mag only

plus what it took me to get converted and refinished. it is not a tromix conversion

what should i advertise this at, if ya can give me a High/Low/Will sell at id appreciate it.

this is a pic from when i got finished converting it but did not have the stock front end back on it

Edited by Juggernaut

You can't fish for a price here. You have to be a contributor, otherwise it appears that you are soliciting a buyer (whether you are or you are not) without complying with the sales rules. Contribute at least five bucks to the forum and you will be free to ask that question without risking the post being deleted.

W

here are pics

000_0002.jpg

000_0001.jpg

and no your not dreaming, deep in my heart i feel its time to thin out one or two to get another toy(dont worry its not a fire sale, ive got 5 other 12ga shotguns), i mean for godsakes i own 18 rifles and at least 10 pistols that are in the safe. and im going to buy more guns in my future, but its like i just bought an older jetski to go out with friends since they have a Tige wakeboat, and having this little chopper will allow me to work with metal again and have a conversation piece, i mean im only 24, i only got 5-10 years left before i gotta settle down and have kids. might as well raise hell for a few more years before the hairline starts to head south

Dude if you really want to raise hell then keep the S-12. Mini choppers come and go, S-12's just go.....

BTW very nice conversion!

I would definitely hit the higher end on the asking price...might help to put a forearm on it too. If you add a nice vented one it will look and operate cooler. ;)

i have the stock foreend that comes with it, i was originally going to put the, i think omega front end on it, but they wanted like $200 for the rail and then i guess they stopped making it or it was as available as the infamous Shrike for AR15s

STOCK FOREEND IS INSTALLED ON IT (sorry to yell, just so anyone scanning can see the note) , just dont have any pics of it since i put it back on, these pics were right after the conversion

Edited by mob

Mob: Welcome as a contributor. I think I can relate to you. I acquire and sell, acquire and sell; keeping only the guns I really treasure. I also think many of us have a "surplus" of pretty good stuff, just like you do, but we don't mind parting with something now and then to buy some other toy. Personally, I think that is also part of the fun of having guns. Buying, selling, trading, hording, thinning the gun herd, it keeps it interesting.

Anyway, good luck with the sale!

WJ

I can safely say that "Psychoanalyze" is a word that has never been associated with me!

You could say it's an inadmissible word with me! :P

Having said that, there are several ADAs I know that could use a tuck or two..............

Sorry man but none of that holds a candle to an S-12...LOL :haha:

nice guns though...

Itching as hell to comment. mob, you have some sweet guns, but not a single one has shit on a Saiga-12. Specially a converted one. If I were you I would lose that bulky ass Street Sweeper or combine some others to sell. + Saiga's are only going to go up in value. All your other toys are pretty much set on price. As long as you have options you can still keep your Saiga. Don't do it. You WILL regret it. FMJ.

so back on subject, can a few give me a high/ low / what it would sell at pricing, ive got one unnamed possible buyer on here but dont have a price to give him , or that if he does not buy it i would put it on gunbroker and here

Well a new Red Jacket with similar features sells for 890+ship and FFL at one of the larger internet gun shops.

Knock a few bucks off that because it's not a name brand build... or not, due to over all current lack of saiga 12's... supply and demand!

mob,

I would get rid of the mossberg pump before the s-12 and the MAC too. The S-12s are hard to come by and you might regret selling it.

Just my .02 :blues: . Nice collection you have there. I noticed the Garand too, don't get rid of that.

nyclu3

so back on subject, can a few give me a high/ low / what it would sell at pricing, ive got one unnamed possible buyer on here but dont have a price to give him , or that if he does not buy it i would put it on gunbroker and here

Most of the converted sell between $1500-$2100 on Gunbroker. I would keep it. May be worth more in the future.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=102149484

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=102065524

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=99721424

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=99080012

Edited by gpqueen

that would be a big negative good buddy, NOT a street sweeper, heres a hint, that silver thing you see laying next to it, thats the round for it

Edited by mob