Tromix DIY trigger guard! Great!

Just finished my second Saiga conversion, this one was a 12g. Tromix just released a DIY trigger guard, so i thought I would give it a try. Let me just say that this thing is awesome! Tear off all the old stuff and this thing screws right in. It has thread post designed into it and the hex head screws attach from the inside. No grinding, painting, fitting, nothing. Just put it on and go. It also has the safety lever stop and pistol grip nut built in. Some Saiga's don't have the grip nut hole already and this makes it very easy. Only place to get them is here. http://www.mississippiautoarms.com/i...roducts_id=233

Here's the final product with my x39.

IMG_2499.jpg

IMG_2498.jpg

DIYkit.jpg

Edited by nsnate02
I don't think I shipped Nathan enough parts to fill all the orders he had on hand. He ordered 200ea of the kits, but I only shipped him 106. I should have 200 more in hand next week.

Tony

That helps, I heard from Nathan, great guy. They were having some phone problems and waiting to ship my complete order. He comped my shipping, stand up job, great customer service. Willing to work with me and ship my order after I return from vacation. Very satisfied. I can't wait to complete my conversion!!