Rear sling swivel for AK pistol.

Have you installed the rear cap/ pistol trunion, and was it made with the hole to receive the sling swivel. If it has the hole, all I've seen so far have been standardized. Uncle Mike's comes to mind-you might have to fabricate or change up the sling loop to accomidate the usually wider than standard AK sling.

So, how does she shoot????? Always wanted one myself for SHTF CCW carry. It's a pistol and I have a pistol CCW permit! :batman:

Also, might be a nice bear country handgun if I could rig up a leg drop holster for it. Way better than a .44!

Edited by THE_HUNTER

So my brother had no idea AK pistols exist. So I told him about it earlier today and he immediately started daydreaming about dual ak pistols slung from each shoulderlike Chuck Norris in Invasion USA (I know... Chuck had mac10's) but you get the picture. :lolol:

I've seen pic's of Blackwater-type gentlemen in the Middle East with an AK pistol slung under one arm, SBS S12 (Tromix?) under the other arm. With a field jacket on they are virtually invisible. That's some stealthy friggen' firepower!

guido2 in Houston

So my brother had no idea AK pistols exist. So I told him about it earlier today and he immediately started daydreaming about dual ak pistols slung from each shoulderlike Chuck Norris in Invasion USA (I know... Chuck had mac10's) but you get the picture. :lolol:

Ditto the CHL pistol thing. I'm thinking my 8" Red Jacket AK-47 w/ a Norinco 75 for a "truck gun".

Got a Docter red-dot on it.

guido2 in Houston

So, how does she shoot????? Always wanted one myself for SHTF CCW carry. It's a pistol and I have a pistol CCW permit! :batman:

Also, might be a nice bear country handgun if I could rig up a leg drop holster for it. Way better than a .44!