Wow. Miss a couple of days, and look what happens. It does that every time, something big if I'm gone a couple days.

You guys (the mods) do a great job, in fact, I would've been a little harsher on a few occaisions that I've seen. I am a Mod on another forum, so I understand what you go through.

I try to always respect others, even if I differ on opinion, although I am an interminable smartass and sometimes it gets the better of me.

Keep up the good work, you don't have anything to be ashamed of.

You can take my word on this. Cobra spends alot of time here on the forum taking care of business, while neglecting other business. If everyone would behave, it would free up much of his time. He loves this forum and most of the members. It just takes alot of his time taking care of asshats. As someone said above, I wonder if some of these people behave like this is real life as apposed to being on the computer. Do that act that way in front of their mothers? For some, I doubt it. For others, I'm sure they do. My hats off to ALL of you moderators. :super:

Did I miss something???? What's going on?

I usually try to keep my nose out of the forum politics, however, I am just going to say that I support all the mods here you guys do great work. I generally just read whats going on and don't say much, but this forum is one of the best I have ever been a member of, if you can sift through all the recent BS.

thanks

-E

See what happens when you get all warm and fuzzy!

The women come out of the kitchen!

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Excuse me???? Yes, I actually got a reprieve from the kitchen last night. Not from the cooking but from the cleaning. Amen!!!