post-10790-1216843916_thumb.jpg

Very nice job for Cali.

Can you fill us in on your optics?

Uh, I didn't see the vodka or liqueur - is it under the table? :031:

Cheers, HarvKY

post-10790-1216857833_thumb.jpg

Damn, looks good for an unconverted!

Can you fill us in on your optics?

Looks like an Eotech 511. Not sure which magnifier that is though.

Preban mags are legal if owned before Billarys Law in 94. I have also made it legal with the necessary number of 922r components.They also have 10/30 mags out here that look like 30 but only carry 10 rounds... Optics are Eotech with PVS18 Gen 3 NVD. I usually use it hand held when I'm looking for coyotes, that's the two legged variety that is. Next to the Eotech is a NcStar green laser that works surprisingly well day or night. At the front is a Pentagon tactical light with an IR filter to extend the range of the NVD. I also have a single point sling mount on the rear mounting bolt on the scope mount.

Nice rig , bro. Hang in there. Time heals all things. Hopefully the D.C. vs. Heller overturn will make the ( shit rolls downhill ) effect come into our favor, where we (us law abiding citizens) maybe someday won't have to worry about possible pursecution from tyrannical gun laws. (I.E., 922r).

Dam Nice x39 you got there Berz, I like the idea of the NVD through the Eotech.....makes for some effective border control I would think!

Edit: All that and they won't let you have a puny old PG stock?? :cryss:

Edited by BullShark012
Dam Nice x39 you got there Berz, I like the idea of the NVD through the Eotech.....makes for some effective border control I would think!

Edit: All that and they won't let you have a puny old PG stock?? :cryss:

No way... It would be MUCH more dangerous with a PG.....LOL :cryss:

I thought you could use a pistol grip as long as you didn't have a detachable magazine. You could always use a raddlock if that's the case. http://www.riflegear.com/p-268-raddlock-ak...k-with-key.aspx

I had my druthers with the standard stock. I also have my laser switch pad mounted at the bottom curvature of the stock behind the trigger group. I also have a PAR-1 7.62x39 pump action AK with a Tapco T6 collapsable stock and PG and removeable mags which is legal here in Commiefornia.