Is wood still imported?

If CDNN Investments (http://www.cdnninvestments.com) doesn't have them there may not be anymore. You have to download the catalog to see all of their firearms, but I grabbed a screen shot of the add. Notice the small print on the lower right, they should be $269 for the "22 if they have them stock. I'd call, they may have some wood stock models left (phone# 800-588-9500). It cost me $320 after (Texas) sales tax, shipping and FFL fee's for the one I got from them about 6 months ago.

Other topics in this forum report they are out as recently as 05Jan05, like I said call'em.

post-6-1105586974.jpg

Edited by AK-treO8

The wood stocks did only come on the 308's. Cdnn has or only had the S12's last I talked to them which was monday. There is a local dealer by me that has 2 wood 308's one new one used. Cant remember price but I think they were under $300. EAA has stopped importing saiga's. Remington only picked up the fancy overunder type shotguns (Baikal) or something like that cant remember the name. Our beloved Saigas are no longer imported until someone else picks them up. So get what you can now before they dry up.