MD arms 20rd drum

No i'm not asking when, i'm patiently waiting with the rest and yes i can't wait also. Just seeing if anyone else has seen the new issue of S.W.A.T. magazine august issue? It has an article on the Kreb custom saiga 12ga with a MD arms 20rd drum.

If mine when i get it looks half as sweet and function the way they said, i'll have to have a smoke after using it. lol

It has a couple of pic's of the drum on the S12. I'm laying up ammo as we speak for when that faithful day comes and i see it on my front step. I may even take the next day off just to go shooting. :killer:

I would say that most of the people I speak to outside the "AK" crowd seem to regognize Krebs more versus Tromix. Though its true Tromix is unmatched

for Saiga 12 conversions. I have been collecting AK's for about seven years and really don't remember hearing much about Tromix and AK type weapons

until their Saiga 12 conversions - though I did know of them for Valmet magazine conversions. Really was more AKusa and Krebs for quality conversions.

I have builds by both and they have their positives and negatives - different objectives on their builds.

That being said you would probably have to ask Tony and see what his list of builders that do quality work would like? I'm curious

Just my .02

Edited by vspdave

I agree with you guys, in that they need to include Tromix. I got the issue today and was happy to see mention of the "D" used. I believe with you guys that someone knew or is a buddy of Krebs and nothing against them they make great conversions and so forth. I would like to see a issue by someone of several articles on the different builders of saigas and their conversions and all the cool stuff to go with them. I hope this thread doesn't go to shit like the others when they reference MD arms. Not what i wanted, just to see if anyone seen or bought the mag. :cryss:

I went out and bought it jsut because. Wasn't worth it. The coverage of the Krebs was good enough but the mention of the drum was limited to just that it was used nothing about function or subjective impressions. Really it was a pretty insubstantial article, had a few words, couple charts and moved right on to what I would read as a generic recommendation for those types of magazines. I don't know SWAT though, so I could be misjudging it.