Cut this out of the Muskogee Okla paper, they sure are babbling a long way from home.

Sorry for the quality, its a scan of a cut out from the paper.

Click on black border and then click again on image and it will be big enough to read easily.

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z167/waltham41/2nd.jpg

2nd.jpg

Edited by waltham_41

amazing the stupidity of this very flawed argument......he links cars and deaths, then clearly at the end of the editorial blames drunk drivers.......um...that is drunk drivers....individuals.....not drunk cars....drunk drivers......once again...drivers ....drivers.....drivers.......THE FREAKING PEOPLE driving the car.......

so how is it that with a gun the gun is responsible?....not the shooter (driver).....do we charge the gun (car) with murder?....no, we charge the shooter, the person responsible, not the tool.

i hate stupid people.....

I almost hate to admit that I am a native resident of Mesa, Az. I did some searching on this guy and found yet another letter. Notice the tone about guns in this letter dated April this year.

copy of letter

Letter to the Editor

category:Government and Politics

posted:April 24th, 2008

The reasons for the bitterness and anger in small town U. S. A. can be summed up with the knowledge that their jobs have been out sourced to cheap labor in India, China, Mexico, and others, and if that is not enough the rest of their jobs have been taken by illegal and or undocumented people coming into the United States and are willing to work at wages much lower than the minimum wage and that our own government has given it's blessing to corporate America while corporate America has out sourced their jobs outside the United States and into cheap labor and to make matters worse our

government has thrown billions of taxpayer dollars subsides into the bank rolls of corporate America, and has failed to enforce the laws of this country and as a result we now have over 12 million undocumented people in the United States working illegally.

History shows that during the great depression the 1930s and 1940s small town America had need of guns for the taking of small game animals in order to put meat on the table for their families and the need of a religious outlet to lighten the load of hardships during those depression years. It follows then that Barrack Obama spoke the truth when he said that small

town Pennsylvania people were bitter and angry and were holding to their guns and religion. Why? Because those are the only things left for them to hold onto.

Donald G. Martin

Mesa, AZ