THE GOLDEN REPORT

P.O. 10268, Jerusalem, Israel

I'm asking you to pray and fast with me.

by Jerry Golden

Posted: Thursday, August 21, 2008

We see Russia showing its claws and teeth, Putin much like Hitler has world dominance in mind. There has never been a time since the Second World War that the world has been so positioned for global war than today. Today Russia is openly threatening the US if they put the missile defense in Poland. Russia is now promising Syria more military aid and Assad is on his way to Moscow to buy those weapons with only one thought in mind, to destroy Israel. With the new openness even King of Jordan is making a trip to Russia in hopes of arms deals. Russia not only builds nuclear reactors in Iran but supplies the fuel for them.

Iran with Russia's blessings has brought Hezbollah in Lebanon to a military level that is a threat to all of Israel. Hamas has now rearmed with high tech weapons including longer range missiles and anti-aircraft rockets.

The Islamic terrorist threat as serious as it is, is more of a smoke screen for Russia's plans than anything else. It looks bad and it promises to get much worse in the near future. In fact, if we are not in war by the end of this summer I will be very surprised.

We are reading in the Israeli newspapers that in this war the Israeli citizens will be targeted more so than in any of our past wars that the Islamic Arabs will come at us with everything they can get from Russia and North Korea.

Today we see that Hezbollah has been accepted into the Lebanon Government and has been appointed to protect all occupied land, meaning to go to war with Israel. But what they have done is open the door for their own destruction. Unlike this past war with a Terrorist Group Hezbollah we will be fighting for the Nation of Lebanon and that puts everything in range as a target. Syria now believes with the Russian new anti-aircraft missiles they can hold off the IAF attack, they are wrong, very wrong.

Maybe the real question should be what about the USA how will the Russians neutralize this Super Power? I believe the answer is simply attack in such a way that any response would be useless by using mostly nuclear subs off both coasts.

Folks I could go on and on, but I think you have the drift, we are in a terrible situation and it seems that nothing will deter or stop Russia from trying to destroy both the US and Israel.

What do I think the outcome will be? The answer to that is one you don't want to hear. For one thing we will not be reading each others emails, and for the most part survival will be on top of your agenda. Jews outside of Israel will be gathered once again with the Devil's final solution in mind. The rest of the world will be far to busy trying to survive to offer any help. Everything will change in a few minutes and will never return to what we know as the world today. You might say will Jerry has gone overboard this time. Maybe so, and I hope that assessment will be correct, but don't count on it.

Believers across the world are emailing me asking where should they be, should they leave the US or Jews in Israel as asking should I take my family out of Israel? The answer is really very simple, and that is "where God wants you". But I believe with all my heart that Israel will survive and that Russia's greatest nightmare is Israel and I also believe they know it and that is why they have always and are still supplying the Islamic Terrorist States with all the weapons they need to attack Israel. But they will once again fail but this time the difference is nuclear weapons will be used and a very large portion of the world's population will perish.

So, where is God in all of this, you can be sure He will stand beside Israel and that He will bless those who bless Israel and curse those who curse Israel. All the nations that come against Jerusalem will be destroyed.

God has called this servant to prepare to rescue Jews who will be running for their lives, and God knows my every thought is what I can do to accomplish success in following His commission. As Believers we need to know that eternity is a very long time and God has promised you eternal life, we will look back on this and know we should not have been afraid and that we should have trusted God completely. You still have time to use your material things to invest in God's Kingdom.

This brings up my request for you. Praying and fasting has been heavy on my mind lately. The Rauch Ha Kodesh (Holy Spirit) has confirmed in my spirit by a brother that I need to call all those who read these reports to come together in prayer and fasting. To set aside one week to fast and pray, you can sit aside your evening meal to fast, I believe that if we do this together God will speak to you, and give you the directions you are so earnestly seeking. To spend much more time that week in God's Word and bring your family together and pray for the safety of your whole family is at stake. Ask God to give you a peace and a clear mind that only He can give.

Starting Sunday August 24th until the 31st to fast at least one meal and to spend more time reading God's Word. There are many things we can add to the list of things to be praying for but right now lets just all pray for the same thing for one week.

Email me and tell me you will join me in this fast and praying. I want to ask you to ask everyone you have any influence with to join us. We all have personal things to add to the list of prayers, and I have one to ask you to pray for, pray that when the time comes this Ministry will have the needed finances to do what has to be done to save as many Jewish lives as possible. That if it is God's Will we will have even a larger boat in time.

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem for our son Joel and all the IDF soldiers. Pray for this Ministry and your part in it.

Shalom, jerry golden

Russia does not want an all out war with the US, because they know that is a war that no one will win. It would be the end of the human race.

They will however, take advantage of our position to get as much control back over their sphere of influence as they can.

I think they probably have a think tank working on the subject "How far can we push the US before they attack?" and are going to push just up to that limit.

The little countries over there will suffer until the battle for control is over, but I do not think I would want to make Israel feel like they have their backs to the wall because that is one country that will come out fighting no matter who is screwing with them. I will give them that.

Yeah, it reaks of fear mongering,

meaning,... that this is meant to make you affraid and worried,.. so an unseen/unknown objective can be met while you are distracted, something you would have otherwise never let pass if you had a chance to stop it.

Yea, I have never heard of this guy. A friend of mine that keeps up with things in Israel sent me this. I just wanted to see what some other people thought about it. Not saying I believe it. It would not suprise though if they were selling some stuff to Iran though, heck they hate us but they are still selling us Saiga's.

Our true enemy is within our ranks, has taken control of government, the legal system, our culture, our lives and our freedoms. Our outside adversaries (like Russia) need only to sit back and watch us erode, laugh as patriotic Americans (the real threat to our enemies) become a patheticaly small minority.