Saiga 12 model IZ-107 with 24 inch barrel & model IZ-109 with 19" barrel each come NIB with one 5 round mag cleaning kit oil can and instruction manual. 2 available. 599 each shipped.

* Alaska & Hawaii require additional shipping. No sales to NY, NY, CT, NJ, CA, Cook County (IL), or where prohibited by law. No credit card payment for firearms. Mississippi residents must add 7% sales tax

• 1 month later...

Saiga 12 model IZ-107 with 24 inch barrel & model IZ-109 with 19" barrel each come NIB with one 5 round mag cleaning kit oil can and instruction manual. 2 available. 599 each shipped.

* Alaska & Hawaii require additional shipping. No sales to NY, NY, CT, NJ, CA, Cook County (IL), or where prohibited by law. No credit card payment for firearms. Mississippi residents must add 7% sales tax

• 2 weeks later...

How much to ship tp 97814/

\Thnks

I'll take the Saiga 12 with the 19" barrel. I need some other stuff from you guys plus I'm in Alaska so I'll send a PM with the details.

• 2 months later...

52 - 19" available

2 - 24" available

If you purchase an accessories, they can be added to the order without any additional shipping.

I have asked the same thing... basically, even though its LEGAL to ship them here... they dont as a Va Fangul to the man...

( and to us too... cause I would buy that IZ-107 in a minute.... :( )

Ah well... hey, his choice... thats how it is...

:smoke:

I have asked the same thing... basically, even though its LEGAL to ship them here... they dont as a Va Fangul to the man...

I'm sure glad I ain't livin' in Brooklyn anymore. :haha:

Yes, it is his choice. I wasn't bitching or anything, I just wasn't sure if knew he can ship them here legally, and we can own them legally. Just looking out for fellow NY'ers who might have wanted to jump on this, is all.

I'm sure glad I ain't livin' in Brooklyn anymore. :haha:

Now Brooklyn, I understand. It's flat out illegal to own there.

Bloomberg and the Anti-Gun Legal Climate in the state of NY

No sales to NY

Can I ask why this is?

My guess is something along these lines Bloomberg

He ruined the mail order gun industry for New York

• 4 weeks later...

PM sent

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.