Shot my 12 today for the first time.

My initial reactions to the quality of the gun were poor. There was (and still is, actually) a spring loose inside of the rifle. It's a torsion spring, and the end of it is poking out the hole in the receiver for the mag release. I can't get it out, and I cannot find where it goes, so I said "screw it, let's shoot it!". Guess it's not TOO important, the rifle fired flawlessly. The metal shroud on the magazine had to be bent in, but other than that, it shot great. Very low recoil with 00 buck. Couple of the guys shot it too and had fun with it.

Now to convert!

My initial reactions to the quality of the gun were poor. There was (and still is, actually) a spring loose inside of the rifle. It's a torsion spring, and the end of it is poking out the hole in the receiver for the mag release. I can't get it out, and I cannot find where it goes, so I said "screw it, let's shoot it!". Guess it's not TOO important, the rifle fired flawlessly. The metal shroud on the magazine had to be bent in, but other than that, it shot great. Very low recoil with 00 buck. Couple of the guys shot it too and had fun with it.

Now to convert!

You are in excellent company here.

Many of us have screws and springs loose!

ok, ok, what gives? how come nobody asked Wakko why he referred to a saiga12 as a rifle??? you guys are slacking!

Heh, cause that's what it said on the 4473! Now I can't find the spring, it may have fallen out. Everything seems to work just fine. It was a very lightweight spring.

ok, ok, what gives? how come nobody asked Wakko why he referred to a saiga12 as a rifle??? you guys are slacking!

I believe I said:

You are in excellent company here.

Many of us have screws and springs loose!

Maybe that was aimed too high.........................

Nah, the BHO springs back like it's supposed to. The only thing that seems "loose" is part of the FCG, a small grey sear looking thing in the front. I have no idea what it even does, but it pivots freely. Any other thoughts?