wtb laser sight for new saiga 12

check out the CHEAP green lasers on ebay...

Like this one... but search around... for the best deals...

http://cgi.ebay.com/532nm-Green-Laser-Wind...id=p3286.c0.m14

or this one...

http://cgi.ebay.com/5-New-Miniature-Tactic...id=p3286.c0.m14

You can get the whole setup with mount and pressure coil switch, or a puch button switch and batteries, and all... for like 40 bucks shipped. Yeah, its no Aimpoint... but they *WORK* and they work decently for 1/3rd the price of an aimpoint!

I have one, my buddy has one... we are BOTH very satisfied... although I have never mounted mine on a rifle... its always been FAR too much fun to just play with... and remember... the GREEN lasers WILL illuminate in full daylight... and at night will GIVE AWAY YOUR POSITION INSTANTLY!!!! as there is a thin spiderweb that will be totally visible all the way to the laser module.

:smoke:

check out the CHEAP green lasers on ebay...

Like this one... but search around... for the best deals...

http://cgi.ebay.com/532nm-Green-Laser-Wind...id=p3286.c0.m14

or this one...

http://cgi.ebay.com/5-New-Miniature-Tactic...id=p3286.c0.m14

You can get the whole setup with mount and pressure coil switch, or a puch button switch and batteries, and all... for like 40 bucks shipped. Yeah, its no Aimpoint... but they *WORK* and they work decently for 1/3rd the price of an aimpoint!

I have one, my buddy has one... we are BOTH very satisfied... although I have never mounted mine on a rifle... its always been FAR too much fun to just play with... and remember... the GREEN lasers WILL illuminate in full daylight... and at night will GIVE AWAY YOUR POSITION INSTANTLY!!!! as there is a thin spiderweb that will be totally visible all the way to the laser module.

:smoke:

I put one of those on my daughters Saiga 410 and all she has to do is point and shoot.

i would like one with a pressure switch and maybe with a tactical light combo. hopefully something easy to mount mainly for hd. any ideas what i should be looking for?
If you have a bottom picitinney rail I have used crimson trace style contured like a 92 beretta hand grip with laser in red arms throw lever mount on & off slick and use on your other guns with bottom rails 465.00 steep price I know but you get what you pay for very tuff unit
Damn, I like that first one you linked to Indy. I wonder if I could still get one of those?

Here you go!

I have a 40mW Green mounted on my SS DSA Para-Carbine. I used in on duty for a while. The Green laser has stood up fine to the .308 so dar. I shock mounted mine.

A night it is so bright you can see the beam sideways over a 1/4 mile away. As for as giving my position away, that is a pretty small concern. Proper employment in a hostile enviroment is a quick tap/bang, not shineing it all over creation in a one-man light show. THe flash and report of the firearm does a pretty good job of giving your position away as well. :devil:

As a contractor we used it to point to things and people. They were quite handy for a non-overtely hostile someone probeing your perrimeter. They already know that you are there, they just want to see how close you will let them get and a green dot on the chest is a polite way of telling them you can service them where they stand.

i would like one with a pressure switch and maybe with a tactical light combo. hopefully something easy to mount mainly for hd. any ideas what i should be looking for?

For a Saiga 12 you want durability. The circuit boards on cheap lasers may not be up to harsh shocks. I'm planning to mount my LDI OTAL on mine when it comes back from Tromix.

I've got my eyes on the Streamlight, laser light combo. Seen the TLR-2 as cheap as $225. I've got the Izhmash picatinny fore end....

I have a TLR-2 on my Glock 20 10mm. It is a a very nice laser/light combo, but as far as brightness and range goes the green laser is hands down the winner. There is really no contest.

On the other hand, for shotgun usage, the TLR-2 would be quite adequate in range.