You will soon be able to fold your stock with a drum.

I wanted to let everyone know that there is something in the final stages of development that will let you fold your stock with the MD-20 drum. You won't have to buy a new stock. This will work with ace, tromix, ar style collapsable stocks... It will also work for your ak rifles and drums... I can't say any more at this time but the design is true genius. It isn't my design. I was toying with a new stock but my friend came up with something absolutely GREAT!!! I have helped give insight of what it should be like and things to make it better but other than that it is solely my friend's creation and design... I am positive everyone will think it is great as well.

It will be low cost, HOPEFULLY around $40.

I'll be selling it through my site. It is probably at least 2 months out.

I know this thread will cause great curiousity and wonder in everyone but please understand I can't talk anymore about it yet and it is a lot to ask but please keep your thoughts and question quite for the time being. It will be revealed soon once the patent stuff goes through and is confirmed.

• 2 weeks later...