Saiga .223 Mags, Options.

Do you have a link or URL? I couldn't find him. They are probably Pro-Mag. Sportsman's Guide has a good price on promags but are out of stock and not expecting any for 45-60 days. Promag web sight has them, much higher $29 each including shipping. They are in stock, but now backed up 3 weeks on shipping. Sure fire's are readily available, but run $38 to 45 each! I bought one to have while I wait on my Pro mag and Sportsmans guide orders.

He meant to say "Tickbite Supply".

http://www.tickbitesupply.com/

Ordered three from Tickbite Supply today, along with a compensator for my M44 Mosin and a SKS/AK style sling that's going on the Saiga. We'll see. I'm with you imarangemaster, picked up one Surefire at the local show just to have one in hand. Have to get out and shoot it one of these weekends.

Yep, it is tickbite, I had googled the mags and it came up as Davids collectibles. I ordered a surefire from Gilberts guns for 39.95 to do me untill I heard back from tickbite...they didn't say if they were in stock or not and I e-mailed them to ask about availibility.

Thanks