Conversion Group Buys?

I know there have been a few in the past and I think with rescent political events there are plenty of people wanting another one.

Is there a current thread about this or sufficient interest so that a vender from the board would like to start one??

and yes- i accidentally posted this in the saiga 20 forum. I tried to delete it but its not an option apparently :(

i would be in for a group buy for a saiga 12 conversion as well

Long time reader, first time poster.

I just finally got my Saiga 12 from Centerfire that I had waited for on backorder for a few months so buying the Obama special isn't an option since I already have one. (Wife would kill me if I bought another outright) So I want to do the conversion myself and would be highly interested in a group buy for the stuff to do this.

:smoke:

I am new to Saiga 12s, having just recently purchased one. I understand that a Saiga 12 conversion "generally" refers to moving the trigger forward and adding a pistol grip. Is this correct? What parts are needed to do such a conversion?

The kits I did included:

G2 trigger group

Shepherd's crook

Stock

Pistol grip

Disconnector spring

Jake

I'd like to grab some parts if we're doing a group buy!

However, I'm looking at Tromix or Ace for my grip/stock hardware. Not sure if they give group discounts. And I'm not skimping on quality to save a buck or two.

-Emt1581

Edited by emt1581

Holy crap! Things must be THAT good in the gun PARTS industry right now! Think about it. This thread's been viewed roughly 725 times and replied to close to 25 times. Someone who sells parts (Lord knows there's a bunch of you here!) could swoop in, make a decent offer and in a few minutes have anywhere from 25 to several hundred parts packages sold! At roughly $250-$400 a pop (and that's on the low end), that's a pretty big chunk of change!

Now if it's a matter of the consequences of pissing off the owner by making a sales pitch without paying sponsor or "business member" status...that I certainly understand and I agree it is sort of bad taste. But again, we have a ton of business members...

Throw us a frickin bone here! ;)

-Emt1581

Edited by emt1581