Yeah, one burn from that gas tube was enough for me!Although I have seen many fine modified S12s on Saiga-12.com, the majority of those guns still have the factory handguard, leaving the top half of the hottest part of the gun completely exposed. I designed my guard small so it could be used with the factory sights and still have plenty of grip room, I tried to match the shape of the factory handguard with maximum slots and air gap for maximum cooling, and it is made from glass-filled composite with a spring steel clip that makes it durable, attaches securely, installs easily,and doesn't get hot as a metal guard. (and I think they look TUFF!) My handguards are on several local guns that have had many shots fired through them, and the owners LOVE these handguards. So- if I can cover costs and labor, I may try to make some available on Saiga-12.com. I would like to get $30, shipped con.-U.S. So- What do you think? Thank You, revluvr

post-8741-1226984833_thumb.jpg

post-8741-1226984895_thumb.jpg

post-8741-1226984938_thumb.jpg

Hey, MadMax and Joshoowa! Thanks guys, for the interest in my handguards, I'm sure you will like them, everyone else has! So far, they are selling pretty fast, I had two guards ready to go, but they are already gone, sorry. At this time I think I have 15 castings left on this first run, but I don't have any more finish machined. I will try to get yours and more (and two more spoken for,for local guns) done this weekend and I can start shipping next week. Payment can be (preferred)USPS Money Order or I can do "Anti-Gun"PayPal. I ship USPS with delivery confirmation. Please message me your intentions and addresses, Thanks again,revluvr

OK Guys, I have to make this quick. I am out in the country and only have dial-up connection. I often get bumped off from phone line activity, that is why I usually post late at night. I have some of the guards done and while I have the machines set to run them I am doing all I have (15),and can start shipping tomorrow. Will PM everyone later,Thank You, revluvr

OK Guys, I have to make this quick. I am out in the country and only have dial-up connection. I often get bumped off from phone line activity, that is why I usually post late at night. I have some of the guards done and while I have the machines set to run them I am doing all I have (15),and can start shipping tomorrow. Will PM everyone later,Thank You, revluvr

good to hear...can't wait to see if this will fit the galil handguard

I haven't heard from Revlvur since I sent him payment. Anyone else in the dark as to when or if he's sent the upper heat shield??

Hey joshooa, sorry I haven't been keeping you updated better. All heatshields I have received payment for have already been shipped.I apologize for not being able to get the heatshields shipped sooner,my life has been so hectic over the holiday, I have a detailed installation/removal guide that goes with the heat shields, and I just realized I forgot to put the guide sheet in with the heatshields I've already shipped! I will mail the guides first thing in the morning. Thank you for your patience over the holiday situation. The other heatsheilds that I have on hand are ready for shipment (with guide.) Thanks again, revluvr.

revluvr - No worries I guess I'm so anxious. About the guide, why not just scan it and upload it on the net so you don't have to send out to everyone?

Hey joshoowa, Thanks for the suggestion.I will try scanning and uploading.I'm hoping the process won't lose too much detail.

I tried Heatshield Install/Remove Guide upload, but too much detail was lost,it wasn't readable. I will try again with a different format as soon as I can, Thank you, revluvr

Edited by revluvr

I personally think this is something that the russians should have on all the imports. It fits very nice and tight, does not slop around, and although it went on a little tight (GOOD THING, IMO!), a little gun grease on the clip, and it slid right on. However, I did try to put it on the wrong way at first (my bad)....

This is the best 30.00 I have spent on a piece in a long time.

However, YMMV.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.