Praise allah and give thanks!

I'm not the expert here, but I had the same question since I am getting two identical S12 conversion guns and two obviously identical MD20 drums. It would be nice to have everything interchangeable but I think I would have to be extremely lucky to have both drums fit equally well in each gun after I've filed on them at all. I am trying to increase my chances though by asking for two guns with consecutive serial numbers (if possible) out of the shipment. Don't know how much that will help, but it can't hurt. My guess is that I will need to fit one drum to each weapon and I can live with that.

Just got my MD Arms drum! :super: :super: :super:

This is going to be fucking awesome. It's dark now, but I'm still going out to shoot it anyway.

Quick question: I haven't tried to fit it yet, but if I have to file on it, will it still fit right in another s12?

I've got another one on the way, and just tired to put the drum in the gun I have here, it didn't fit, but I just said "fuck it" and filed down corner A and it snapped right in.

Y'all don't understand the giant shit eating grin I've had on my face for the last 20 minutes. Actually, I'm sure you can all relate. :D

I'm going to shoot some stuff in the woods with my new drum. Peace.

DogMan - we have 4 consecutive serial # guns sitting in our vault. I CAN tell you this, a pair or all four demands higher pricing. Now that you have brought it up, I think I might ask Mr Cole to take calipers to the guns, but I dont think that serial #'s in order will matter much.

Suggestion - take the LEAST amount off one drum as possible, checking it on both guns each time you "adjust" it a little more each pass. settle on the middle ground. The beauty of it, is the guns AND drums arent EXACTLY EXACTLY all the same, and it dont matter really if you pick a happy medium.....

Fire some 3" shells down each gun out of your stick mags, and all will (should) be well. It IS an AK, after all is said and done, and thats really is the beauty of these guns....

Do box/stick mags that fit the one shotgun fit other shotguns? Should be simular comparison.

Not all the time. Each factory mag that is enclosed with new shotguns are written on in pencil with part of the gun's serial #. Tolerances have gotten MUCH better over the years, however in the factory, as evident in some of my comparisions.

The guns are "less brutally manufactured" than as they were in the past, and that was a request from the consumer community that was passed down, and did affect the price over the years.

Apart from an "anomaly" here and there, they seem to be very consistant these days. Nothing like 2000-2002 models, like the one that is my personal HD gun. If you buy newer production (really all you can find) the tolerances have become much tighter, and although parts might need a polish here or there if you interchange them, mags should all fit very similarly.

Sorry its a bit general, but trying to answer a question that is often asked, but in other wording.

+1 for the topic content

FUCK ALLAH'S there is no thanks (ass hole)

I hear ya rock, but it isnt very christian like to judge someone for what they believe.

I think you might be thinking about the 10% of that religeon in poor taste, maybe?

FUCK ALLAH'S there is no thanks (ass hole)

I certainly hope this wasn't directed towards me.

Allah's followers were real busy in India today........

It was a joke. I should have said "praise aller," that's how you'd say it if you were in alabama.

Now that is just too funny!

I'm glad someone around here has a sense of humor. :P

Bvamp - Thanks for the insight on that. Vicki didn't mention anything about more cost for two consecutive serial numbers so I just assumed since she made the offer to look for 2 consecs for me that it was just a courtesy she was offering since I was buying two guns. It would not be something I would be willing to pay more for so if thats the case please note that on my order. Other than that, if you have two guns there that appear to have similar measurements in the right places, that would be great. With that, and your tips on filing I might have a shot at interchangeable drums. Thanks.

DogMan - we have 4 consecutive serial # guns sitting in our vault. I CAN tell you this, a pair or all four demands higher pricing. Now that you have brought it up, I think I might ask Mr Cole to take calipers to the guns, but I dont think that serial #'s in order will matter much.

Suggestion - take the LEAST amount off one drum as possible, checking it on both guns each time you "adjust" it a little more each pass. settle on the middle ground. The beauty of it, is the guns AND drums arent EXACTLY EXACTLY all the same, and it dont matter really if you pick a happy medium.....

Fire some 3" shells down each gun out of your stick mags, and all will (should) be well. It IS an AK, after all is said and done, and thats really is the beauty of these guns....