One stop shop for kits?

I looked at some of the sponsors but am confused. I have a 7.62x39 Saiga. I am looking for a vendor, sponsor preferably, that sells a kit that has most of what i need for the conversion.

I understand i'll need some hardware but i mean somewhere that carries

Fire Group

Foregrip

Pistol Grip

Fixed Stock

etc. etc.

Anyone?

Ok, here it goes, to the best of my knowledge VKA is the only place selling a prepackaged "kit" for a conversion. (Stock, PG, FCG all sold as one) Mississippi auto arms sells the peices seprate but I can personally tell you that their customer service is one of the best I have EVER used. I plan on getting a VKA kit for my .223 soon. I used MAA for alot of my s-12 conv. I am not sure if Tony has adapted the DIY trigger guard for anything other than the 12. Tony's products are great.

The only problem with "kits" is you are very limited on your selection, or choice of what specific parts you get with them. It's probably a PITA for people to sell kits because the customer will always want to substitute some parts for other parts. Like the local pizza parlor, if you order what's on the special, that's what you get. You go adding or substituting toppings and you might as well build your own pizza.

There are several vendors here (MAA, DPH, Dinzag, VK, maybe CGA?, did I leave anyone out?) who carry all the parts you need to do a conversion. Consider yourself lucky to find them here just a click away. Back when I first started converting my guns, I had to pay separate shipping charges to three or four different places sometimes.

I would much rather spend a little time browsing al these sites for the options I want in a package, than have to settle for what someone has put together in a kit.

Although we here at CGW do not sell parts packages, or parts for that matter, I can say that there have been all of three stock options being sold (for the majority) which would be AKM pattern, AR collapsable pattern, and the ACE folders. Also, the pistol grips have been fairly limited to either SAW or standard AKM pattern as well, (also for the majority).

So really, there are enough parts packages out there to please everyone, really, and if not, the vendors that carry large amounts of parts pretty much have everything in one spot for you to choose from.