No more FBMG inc mags?

Guys, I don't post much, but spend a fair amount of lurk time on the forum. I work for FBMG when needed, as far as our 308 mags go-

Yep. We're waiting on the Russians(again). Plenty of bodies, just waiting on a few internal pieces. We do not plan on discontinuing them. Believe me, as soon as we have them assembled, we'll have them ready to ship.

It is my understanding that they are having problems getting followers and floor plates from the Russians. I believe they are looking into or are having them made.

I was told they are out of parts and have been waiting on followers and floorplates for a loooong time and don't know when they will get more.

Can a person buy the 20 round FBMG magazine body? If so, about what would it cost by itself?

I'm curious about this as well.

I have given this some thought from back when they offered the mag bodies (if I remember correctly) for sale for $35ea so you could use parts from an existing Russian 5rd mag.The cost of s 5rd Russian mag was like $29 that plus the $35 for the mag body means a $64 magazine and though I like the FBMG mags for their sturdiness they are not worth $64(plus 2 separate shipping charges for their parts) when I can get a surefire mag for $40ea if I order 10 or more at a time.That means I could get 3 surefire mags for the price of cobbling together 2 FBMG mags from using mag bodies and end up with a legit USA compliant mag in the face of a POTUS and commie congress that are promising to crucify gun owners for the smallest infraction in the near future.

My one surefire mag still feeds and locks in despite a few chips and nicks from my brief testing and evaluation and considering the window for Saiga 308 mags is closing one in the hand is worth 2 in the bush and I will just have to break down and buy a batch of surefire mags and get the old emery board out to make them fit my snug magwell on my old 1st generation Saiga 308 and be done with it.

Edited by SOPMOD