NoDak Spud Receivers

Thanks a lot. I don't know if I'll wade through the the shit at barfcom, but I'll definitely check out the other stuff.

I'm sure you can start a new thread here with any question or a request for info.

Hell, we probably already have a few threads here on it, what with all the folks with SBS' and SBRs.

I just got six of them in.

Three for polish underfolders, one for an AKS-74U, One for a Bulgy 74 sidefolder, and one for a Tantal.

They included instructions on how to fit the parts from the Tantal kit so that you can have it look as original as possible, with color pictures, pretty damn classy on their part.

The fit and finished metalwork on them, is probably better than I have seen on any "real" AK, and its great that I didn't have to consider modding "Standard" AK receivers for the underfolders, sidefolders, krinks, etc.

Their multiple styles definitely make finding the right receiver for your kit an easy process.

I did spend the bucks to get all "Premium" receivers, so I can't speak for the standard ones, but mine look GREAT.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, after reading around a bit I did discover that there's no SBR's or SBS's allowed in the state, which kinda surprised me. So I guess it'll be a pistol. Another interesting bit of information that I head from the guy at the gun store, the receiver must be marked as "pistol" if you're building a pistol. I'm not sure if this is true, but I'm going to get the NDS pistol receiver just to be safe. Besides, the economy receiver is sold out until sometime in january.