Finally got my new Saiga!!!

I ordered my Saiga from Atlantic on November 10th picked it up at my local FFL Dec 4!!! It was a bit of a wait but the transaction was very smooth and I am VERY happy....especially since it appears they are real hard to find now and that the prices have gone up...

This is my first rifle and I'm looking forward to shooting it sometime this week, after that I will figure out what mods I want to do :super: ...

DSC04647-1.jpg

DSC04651-1.jpg

Thanks guys.

quikz, I paid $329 + ship + FFL...so I ended up just under 400 bux. I think I made it under the wire though for sub 400 pricing...not sure who still has them in stock for that price now.

whitetrashrn, Yeah, I did a little research and everything pointed me towards the Saiga. Great price (for now) and amazing quality in stock form... then if I spend some $$ on it I can have something even better...I had originally decided NOT to convert BUT I have not even shot her yet and I already opened her up and I'm studying the diy conversion process soo I don't know how long I will be able to hold out. ;)

I had originally decided NOT to convert BUT I have not even shot her yet and I already opened her up and I'm studying the diy conversion process soo I don't know how long I will be able to hold out. ;)

Oh, you WILL convert it. Trust me :devil: .

Congrats on the purchase!

I ordered my Saiga from Atlantic on November 10th picked it up at my local FFL Dec 4!!! It was a bit of a wait but the transaction was very smooth and I am VERY happy....especially since it appears they are real hard to find now and that the prices have gone up...

This is my first rifle and I'm looking forward to shooting it sometime this week, after that I will figure out what mods I want to do :super: ...

DSC04647-1.jpg

DSC04651-1.jpg

I bought my saiga 8 months ago. its a kewl little shooter. sure is noisy though, wear ear protecion or ear plugs. I added a nylon sling and a picanny rail and a short tactical 6 X 40 mildot scope. My front sight was installed off vertical and it wont adjust left far enough to center zero the rifle. Buy lots of ammo while you can. You know who will be around collecting the guns and bullets soon.