Only been there a few times and I felt very uncomfortable. Not my kind of town. I wouldn't have been fine even if I was carrying my Saiga 12.

I want my CCW rights to.

I'm out in the burbs......would not want to live in city itself.....

funny.... i grew up about 10 blocks outside the city proper.....it was a pretty nice area....then i went to college....when i came home and lived with my parents for a couple years while i made some money to get out there on my own, i would lay in my old room and night....and listen to the gunfire exchanges from the park about a mile east of us......yes....the area had changed....my folks moved soon after i moved out. we've all moved well west....

IF you know the town and what areas to avoid, Milwaukee isn't that bad. really you don't need a gun in most areas.....but i still want to be able to carry if i feel like it.

CCW rights in Wisconsin ???? Yeah.......right.........

First you'll have to get rid of a bunch of Daley's-ass-sucking dildo politicians........like Doyle, your fucking anti-gun

governor, and the likes of that Steinbrenner asshole........(who after introducing the CCW bill, cast the deciding vote against it in the override attempt after the governor vetoed it ! )

What a bunch of assclowns !!

Glad I got the fuck out of there 10 years ago !!! I really feel for all my friends left there at the mercy of all those liberal

cocksuckers up in Madison......................

NO CONCEALED WEAPONS FOR YOU !!!!!!!

Moved to Eau Claire about 6 years ago from Marshfield area to work for my dad making oil pans for race cars after I became a journeyman electrician. Any time your going to be in the area give me a message I've got some cold Miller Light for you.

Jeaux up until about 5 years ago I didn't really see that it was that bad. I knew that you could get a full auto and silencers with out too many problems, almost everybody that I knew went hunting, guns were all over. I couldn't believe that Doyle got elected gov when he did. Now I am a unhappy member of 1 of the only 2 states not to allow CCW.

Edited by Racer 27

Racer,

..........don't get me wrong............ Wisconsin's people are great !! Hunters and gun people all over !!

Problem is, the politics are all fucked up......... Hell, Wisconsin went for Obama !!! How many times now is it that CCW has been introduced and voted down or vetoed ???? W..........T..........F....... ???????

As long as those fuckbags keep getting re-elected, nothing is going to change as far as CCW laws there................

I'm looking (hoping, grinding my teeth) for a major fuckbag clean-out come the mid-term elections............Maybe Wisconsin can come out of its stupor and do a little cleaning too............(Let's not forget Kohl.............)

Racer,

..........don't get me wrong............ Wisconsin's people are great !! Hunters and gun people all over !!

Problem is, the politics are all fucked up......... Hell, Wisconsin went for Obama !!!

That's just what I mean. Why the fuck are we electing people that don't like guns that we use for hunting. Dumb asses.

My little brothers girlfriend said Obama only wants sinceable (sp) gun laws. I said what more do you need but that bad people shouldn't be allowed to have them. Are you afraid of me? And a few more things like that.

No good answer to that.

Not ever going to show her my tools.

Edited by Racer 27
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm over in Minnesota, been through Eau Claire many times. We have CCW, but for how long?

It's like this, In many decent states, the politics is run out of the big city. Detroit screwed up the UP with their laws. Chicago messed up Illinois and the twin cities is messing up the Loon state. Now Milwaukee and Madison is messing up Wisconsin, that's how these morons get elected. They don't have much for competition. It is not going to get any better soon for one good reason. Any one who runs against the Lib's gets destroyed personally! No one good will want to run against that. Think about it, the policy of personal destruction. That's really how they win.

Did you say Miller Lite, the original Miller beer in the light style? The one that had the blue camo can this last fall? If so, I might think about it!

Hang in there!

Frosty

Anyone here from Wisconsin besides me and hawk78?

SE WI right here!

And I also want my CCW rights.

Jim "Troll-man" Doyle thinks it's okay for him to prance around the state with armed security guards, but not everyone else.

What a f*cknut.

SE WI right here!

Jim "Troll-man" Doyle thinks it's okay for him to prance around the state with armed security guards, but not everyone else.

What a f*cknut.

Nice to hear from you Photoguy. What do you take pictures of?

Well that makes it 4. Boy do we have to work on this.

SE WI right here!

What a f*cknut.

Nice to hear from you Photoguy. What do you take pictures of?

Well that makes it 4. Boy do we have to work on this.

Sports, mainly. Semi-pro football is a specialty.

Fluid power get ahold of me I'll buy you a case of High life, if that's what you want.

If anybody out there wants an extra hand doing a conversion in Wisconsin let me know I'll help you. I have all the tools that you would need.

• 2 years later...

livin in Communist IL but about half a mile from the border, I work Milwaukee, Janesville, Madison at least once a week. PM me for some fun shooting got a couple toys. Going to Bristol this weekend for an Appleseed - should be room for walk ons - awesome event i hear.