I don't care why they want to fight us to the death. It's largely irrelevant once you get past the given that they will not stop until either they or we are all dead.

In the most basic form of the theory it is very simple (kill them all), but that's the problem with democracy and politics; it complicates things like this. If there's a simple way around that, I sure don't know what it is.

Edited by JanusthePhoenix

It's funny as hell that just last night the wife and I where talking about how what the diaper heads of Islam are saying and doing seems to be in line with what Hitler said and did. And most people in this country think that we should just sit down and talk about this with them over a cup of coffee and find out how we can make them happy. They already have done it to England, they have their own set of laws that they go by, not British law, the Brits have lost all their gun rights and basically any right to protect themselves. It's coming this way and sooner than we think and most people here will just bend over and take it up the ass. Remember what they say "the enemy of my enemy is my friend".