Removing Saiga Stock, can't remove screws

OK I am trying to remove the screws that hold on my Saiga 12's stock and these things are not budging (both top and bottom). Any hints on getting the screws out? Are they locktited on or something? I have soaked both screws in liquid wrench but no luck. I am really torquing these screws hard my wrist hurts,anyone have some clues for me?

Some of the screws are WICKED hard to get out.

What I was doing, was putting a flat head bit in a drill press, and cranking it out by hand with the press forcing the bit down onto the screw head.

If you cant go that route, wrapping your screw driver handle with rubber bands will help you give it more torque, and using the largest flathead screwdriver you have doesnt hurt either, as was mentioned.

Another technique I like to use which I haven't had to use in a while is get a screwdriver with a square shaft (some screwdrivers have an octagonal section at the top of the shaft where it goes into the handle for this technique also), use your chest to get your weight over top of it and with your other hand and an appropriate sized wrench turn the screwdriver.

I got it holy sh$t that was in there tight, I mean I have passed the test of removing the stripper clip guide from my M1A so I'm not a slouch when it comes to beating parts off a rifle. Thanks for the "use a bigger hammer" advice. I remember my father had this big honkin' screwdriver that I made fun of him when bought it at a garage sale years ago. Well it finally came in handy. Thet screw was really sealed on tight. Lucky the screw driver head was so big I had to hammer it in the slot so the screw head did not strip, now I have to steal the screwdriver because it is the only one wide enough to fit in the screw slot now. Thanks for the replies.

Edited by lipadj46
I remember my father a this big honkin' screwdriver that I made fun of him when bought it at a grage sale years ago. Well it finally came in handy.

My screws weren't a problem, they were tight, but not really torqued down. Those big flat-head screwdrivers are always good when you need them or need a short pry bar, not so sure about the giant Phillips style one, never found a good use for it.