OK don't laugh but I had this mag light layin around. Also had a scrap piece of elastic from altering my shell caddy to fit my folding stock. Got the wife to sew me a tube for the light and attached with velcro. Bam! - no cost light mount! Just took a little afro - engineering. Get it afro, velcro? Now you can laugh! Anyway it comes off just as quick and easy as it goes on. Free.

post-3-1106926886.jpg

For the time being I put a streamlight scorpion on a weaver scope mount for the wife' .410. Workes GREAT! Puts the butt of the light where it is handy to operate, and the light illuminates the front sight if you care to use it.

When the underfolder comes I will be doing the conversion and will have to put a piece of weaver rail on the dust cover.

G O B

Oh yeah it doesn't budge. You can get velcro pretty tight. Just reach up with left hand and twist and its on. Have not fired it with the light burning though but my big maglight stays on even if dropped on cement so it should be fine.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
251 lumens  :eek:    That's a good deal if it can take the recoil.

I've got an 870 express with 18 inch barrel and extended magazine tube. Its tightened down on the tube no problems, and have sent several slugs and 00 through it without fail. The laser is dead accurate on slugs at 25 yards, and hasn't shifted that I am aware of. I've taken it out and done some night shooting with it. Its kinda like the slug follows the laser, and the shot follows the spread of the flashlight.

Great bargain at the price as well as a great little addon to ascope for varmit hunting at night.