Bullet Guide Clearance Problem

I am willing to pay Dinzag to send me one but wanted to make sure that it will give me the extra clearance.

I don't see why it wouldn't. I haven't heard of any clearance issues with Dinzag's guides. I know mine doesn't have any problems.

I'd say order from Dinzags, and you won't have any problems. Unless something is wrong with your Saiga itself.

I did a conversion tonight using a Dinzag guide and for some reason I also had clearance issues. It was not actually the guide but rather the supplied button head bolt. The center of the button head bolt was raised above the guide itself and was catching up on the bolt lug. I ended up grinding it down flush with the contour of the guide and now its silky smooth. This was my 4th conversion and this is the first time I have had an issue.

-Derek

I have a round trunion x39 and I tried the steel pipe method for a bullet guide Once in place, the bolt carrier will not clear the homemade bullet guide, although it is close.

I am willing to pay Dinzag to send me one but wanted to make sure that it will give me the extra clearance.

If you already have your homemade guide installed you are halfway there. Figure out where it is interfering and do some selective grinding until it works, you will get it.

they are guarented to fit if you install properly

you already have a hole drilled in your trunion might to have to order a sprcial Bg with the hole located to your hole.

he will do that too we just need to know your hole location

Edited by dragonwolf

I had an issue with one of Dinzags B.G. I e mailed Brian and he told me that Saiga had changed a demension on the bolt. My rifle would not lock up in battery. The B.G. wasn't allowing the bolt to spin into place. Brian cleared it up right away. He sent me 2 new B.G. and 5 bucks to pay for my shipping costs. Dinzag is a Class act. You will never go wrong when buying any of Dinzags parts.