I'll slap Mr. Fuckin genius just because his ad says No CA sales. The GSG5 is perfectly legal in Cali. His ad says he's in New Jersey, it's harder to buy a gun in Jersey than here in Cali. Moron

Mr. 24,

Just a few things I feel I should point out since you seem to be in the mood to bitch slap people.

First and MOST important if your in northern Mexico that means your still in MEXICO....San Jose last I check was still with the confines of the United States of America....NO PART OF CALIFORNIA belongs to Mexico even though the residents seem to think otherwise.

Secondly, the comment you made about, "I'll slap Mr. Fuckin genius just because his ad says No CA sales. The GSG5 is perfectly legal in Cali. His ad says he's in New Jersey, it's harder to buy a gun in Jersey than here in Cali. Moron."

Well, I would not sell a toy gun to anyone on Kommiefornia much less anything else, that's the sellers choice. I recently sold a Double Star M4gery on GunBroker and specifically stated "ABSOLUTELY NO CALIFORNIA SALES!!" Who cares if the GSG is legal in Kommiefornia.....the seller "CHOOSES" not to sell to that septic landfill you call northern mexico, which it is turning into. It's called choice! Something you dont have much of since you choose to live there.

You wanna come slap me now? :haha:

Just because you live in Kommiefornia, a state that neuters you rights even before the umbilical cords gets cut, don't get all pissy with those that live in a free state....yeah and I was born & raised in East Los....glad I left!

Semper Fi! :devil:

Edited by MCASgt New River

The Insanity is in the air and the water! At yesterday's Fun show Rocinante and I saw a guy with an old Remington Wingmaster 870 with a Remington Folding Stock, 26" barrel and a plus 2 mag for..... $895!

I do not blame a gun trying to make a profit, or keeping up with the market, but there is a limit.

It has got to the point I make a mental note of the gougers, and promise myself to never do business with them again.

I'll slap Mr. Fuckin genius just because his ad says No CA sales. The GSG5 is perfectly legal in Cali. His ad says he's in New Jersey, it's harder to buy a gun in Jersey than here in Cali. Moron

Mr. 24,

Just a few things I feel I should point out since you seem to be in the mood to bitch slap people.

First and MOST important if your in northern Mexico that means your still in MEXICO....San Jose last I check was still with the confines of the United States of America....NO PART OF CALIFORNIA belongs to Mexico even though the residents seem to think otherwise.

Secondly, the comment you made about, "I'll slap Mr. Fuckin genius just because his ad says No CA sales. The GSG5 is perfectly legal in Cali. His ad says he's in New Jersey, it's harder to buy a gun in Jersey than here in Cali. Moron."

Well, I would not sell a toy gun to anyone on Kommiefornia much less anything else, that's the sellers choice. I recently sold a Double Star M4gery on GunBroker and specifically stated "ABSOLUTELY NO CALIFORNIA SALES!!" Who cares if the GSG is legal in Kommiefornia.....the seller "CHOOSES" not to sell to that septic landfill you call northern mexico, which it is turning into. It's called choice! Something you dont have much of since you choose to live there.

Just because you live in Kommiefornia, a state that neuters you rights even before the umbilical cords gets cut, don't get all pissy with those that live in a free state....yeah and I was born & raised in East Los....glad I left!

To add to that, as an FFL I won't do any transfers to Cali either, as an Iowa FFL holder I would have to register with the Cali DOJ to get a permit to sell guns to Cali FFL holders, it's Cali's own little version of National Gun Registration. It's not worth the effort to me (I'm letting my FFL lapse in April, I want no part of the OBATFE), nor many other people. With this "permit" I can be held legally responsible for sending something that may be illegal in Cali, and to be honest, a guy could make a decent living out of trying to figure out what is and isn't illegal in Cali. I feel for the few good people stuck living in California. Last I heard it was still a little bit of a free country, if the guys doesn't want to see to Cali he doesn't have to.

Mr. 24,

What I think is absolutely hilarious, is he always raves like a lunatic about how California is mistreated when someone expresses their God given and military/police enforced right to choose who they will sell something to. But then out of the other side of his mouth he openly makes fun of the state by calling it northern Mexico. This guy needs to find where his loyalty is and stick with it :devil:

10-10

Darin

Edited by hallboss