AGP - Feedback on service?

Hi All,

This is truly meant as an innocent question, and in NO WAY am I trying to imply anything negative. I have sent Kevin at AGP 3 emails over the last 4+ weeks and twice left a messages with the person that answers the phone for Kevin. Both times I was promised a call back in 15 minutes and didn't get it. I'm sure it's that they are really busy, and I'm glad to see that a business is successful.

Is this the norm?

logoredcopydw0.jpg

Edited by Shadowboxer

I have had excellent customer service from AGP.

Kevin answered 2 email questions for me this week in a few hours.

I don't think your situation is the "norm" Might want to try again, I'm sure these guys answer 100's of calls and e mails a day, anything can happen with that volume of calls and e mails.

AGP customer service is good to go!!!

I do not know what your questions is about, but if you can't get in touch with Kevin, you might want to try talking to Ben, Kevin's partner - I am sure he will be able to help you.

I had a lot of trouble contacting them by email. Something would happen where my emails would randomly get sent to their bit bucket and theyd never get them, and their replies wouldnt make it to me. Id ask 2 questions in 2 emails and get one answer but not the other, even though they answered 2x. Finally gave them a call and straightened things out. Ive only bought 2 mags from them so far but excellent customer service. I cant complain really

I didn't have any trouble with them. I shared several e-mails with kevin on both my order and a issue i had with one mag(easily fixed and taken care of once i knew what was going on).

I would say what you are expiriencing is not the norm.

Try Jon also:

Jon@AGPTurbo.com, Kevin@AGPTurbo.com

I have emailed both of them about 6 times since the middle of january and one of them have gotten back to me within a day or two after every email. I am not sure what the issue is but include Jon on your emails also.