Tromix Shark break

lol my bad, I forgot that Tony made up some rifle brakes in .410...

Carry on!

I don't have any experience (obviously lol) with this brake on a shotgun, but it's a highly effective rifle brake.

No problem...the .410 guys are kind of the step children of the Saiga world :haha: I was pretty suprised when I saw you guys did make them. Do they need a crush washer or anything?

Well, it's not really a "stocked" Tromix item. They were all made up on a one-time request by Nathan at MS Auto Arms. I don't believe they have sold very well, so I have a feeling they will be discontinued as soon as MS Auto Arms runs out of them. If you have one, you need to thank Nathan......he tossed out a pile of cash, just to have the inventory sit on the shelf. That's a bad deal......

Tony

Damn dude I didn't even know Nathan had those. Maybe the reason they are gathering dust is, nobody has been here posting pics and reports of how badass those look....AND work.

I know I've got a Shark on a 12, and one on my .223, and they both kick ass.

Nathan called me one day and said he had a shit load (that's more then a butt load) of requests for .410 Tromix shark brakes. He asked me to make 50, since there had been SO MANY REQUESTS. I cranked them out and he later told me that he had sold 2 or 3 of them. He got fucked.........

Bottom line to end users..... don't open your mouth if you don't have the money to back it up. It costs other people a lot of money........

Tony

Damn dude I didn't even know Nathan had those. Maybe the reason they are gathering dust is, nobody has been here posting pics and reports of how badass those look....AND work.

I know I've got a Shark on a 12, and one on my .223, and they both kick ass.

I really like it...it is the only aggresive looking brake I have seen for the .410. I will report back once I put it in action.

Nathan called me one day and said he had a shit load (that's more then a butt load) of requests for .410 Tromix shark brakes. He asked me to make 50, since there had been SO MANY REQUESTS. I cranked them out and he later told me that he had sold 2 or 3 of them. He got fucked.........

Bottom line to end users..... don't open your mouth if you don't have the money to back it up. It costs other people a lot of money........

Tony

I know exactly what you are saying...in my business we have the same issue. What it comes down to is you can be everything to everyone...deciding what to be is the tough part...especially in this economy:)