I have been wanting one of these ever since I ran across them. I have been watching the sporting products website that was going to start bringing them in early in 2008 but that did not come to be.

Hoping that Gordon will return my emails or phone messages about these shotguns he has for sale.

If all goes well should have mine by the weekend. This works out great as we have an automatic weapons shoot and it will be interesting to see the reaction, even though it is only semi auto I am sure it will get some attention.

Now to find the 10 round magazines for it. I already have to plan more time behind my 410 reloaders, between the saiga and safir I am sure they will get very vrey hungry.

Thanks for the heads up zakmatthews, I have been wanting one ever since I first saw them.

picked up the Safir and will be heading out to shoot it this weekend. Funny thing is that while attending a 3 day gun show here in Phoeix today (to pick up lots of slugs for the t14), I found a guy selling a Safir T14 in the classic configuration. Makes me wonder just how many of these were brought over in the last shipment.

I checked one of my buddies 20 round AR mags and it locks up just fine in the magwell. Looks like it my be a simple modification to the feed lips and the follower and could have some more mags. I am not sure how the 30 rounder would handle the rim of the 410 shell but once I get a 20 rounder of my own I will see if it can be modified to hold 410.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.