Quik way to get the parts and guns you want if your married!!&

I've figured something out over the past week or so, If all I talk about is my S12 and its conversion to my wife, it gets her that much more eager to go out and get the parts. It also helps that our 7yr old is totally into it to. She must love me cuz I can be a DICK sometimes!!!!! :devil:

I've figured something out over the past week or so, If all I talk about is my S12 and its conversion to my wife, it gets her that much more eager to go out and get the parts. It also helps that our 7yr old is totally into it to. She must love me cuz I can be a DICK sometimes!!!!! :devil:

Has worked for me. There are good women in this world, these women just want us to talk to them and include them in our lives. :wub:

Then there is the one who want's to controll everything (F---en BITCH) :killer: who is really jelous of you balls. This one eventually turns a man into someone who doesn't really want to see her much less talk to her and does whatever he wants without regard, terrible way to live, no love. I kicked that bitch out of my house 7 years ago and never looked back.

Glad it's working for you, it got me an S20 and she paid for my XD9 on Valentines day. :up:

There are good women in this world, these women just want us to talk to them and include them in our lives. :wub:

Then there is the one who want's to controll everything (F---en BITCH) :killer: who is really jelous of you balls. This one eventually turns a man into someone who doesn't really want to see her much less talk to her and does whatever he wants without regard, terrible way to live, no love.

I feel your pain. :rolleyes: