Thanks Mike D!

Man it's great to see all you enjoying these drums. I love the shit out of mine also. The only problem I have is keeping a good stock of shotgun ammo. I just bought 300 rounds of cheap wally world shit. It won't last long. Keep up the great work Mike. I hope I can send more business your way sometime soon. If your new to the Saiga world you need to fucking buy a few of these drums. Absolutely awesome.

:super: :super: :super:

Man it's great to see all you enjoying these drums. I love the shit out of mine also. The only problem I have is keeping a good stock of shotgun ammo. I just bought 300 rounds of cheap wally world shit. It won't last long. Keep up the great work Mike. I hope I can send more business your way sometime soon. If your new to the Saiga world you need to fucking buy a few of these drums. Absolutely awesome.

:super: :super: :super:

i know! the ammo stock just seems like nothin anymore. i save up 1000 rounds and all of a sudden its cut in half pretty damn quick. still its just the funnest shotgun accessory i have ever had though

Yeah, because of these drums I had to buy a shotgun reloader and now I am looking at getting the big dillion reloader that does about 500 rounds an hour, yeah thanks MIKE D. everytime I go to the range now its 500 plus shells because of your drums. And I have only 2 drums and 2 s12s for me and my friends. SOOOOO, I went and put money down on 2 more s12s. I guess I got to buy some more drums to go with those 2. great, yeah thanks Mike for getting me hooked on another expensive hobby. <_<

:haha2: kidding, but I am serious bout buying 2 more s12s so I will be getting more drums............ I need a 12 step program. YOU ROCK MIKE D! Thanks for your time and the soul you poured into this endeavor. I think you did an awesome job and I'm glad you picked up gunfixers gas knobs. I bought 2 of those off his first run and I love 'em...... I"ll need more of those :unsure: too.