20-round "tanker" mags at Classic Arms

I ordered some 20-round Hungarian mags from Classic Arms a couple of days ago and they arrived today! Blazing fast shipping ! With all the suppliers backed up shipping guns and ammo, I wasn't expecting these for a couple of weeks. I ordered the three-mag package they have with the canvas pouch. The canvas bag has convas between each mag so they don't touch/rattle against each other. And, best part...all the mags are NEW !! They're in perfect condition. At $15 each, that's about what I pay at the gunshows for them so, if anyone is looking for them, grab them while you can.

Classic Arms gets my "thumbs up" for a good product, new-condition, as described in the ad, at a good price, with fast shipping.

I ordered some 20-round Hungarian mags from Classic Arms a couple of days ago and they arrived today! Blazing fast shipping ! With all the suppliers backed up shipping guns and ammo, I wasn't expecting these for a couple of weeks. I ordered the three-mag package they have with the canvas pouch. The canvas bag has convas between each mag so they don't touch/rattle against each other. And, best part...all the mags are NEW !! They're in perfect condition. At $15 each, that's about what I pay at the gunshows for them so, if anyone is looking for them, grab them while you can.

Classic Arms gets my "thumbs up" for a good product, new-condition, as described in the ad, at a good price, with fast shipping.

Ive always had good experiences at classicarms. Despite their current high prices (new owners) I would probably order from them again.

Ive always had good experiences at classicarms. Despite their current high prices (new owners) I would probably order from them again.

whatacountry has them as well. i hate 30s, and run exclusively 20s.

"I love these mags. I do find myself taking the 20 rounders out quite a bit more than my 30's"

Hey .22Shooter, me too. A 30 rounder is just a little too long for my needs. On a battle field it's probably perfect but for my range shooting, I prefer the 20's. I have some semi-beat up ones from the gun shows but since these where brand new, thought I'd spread the good news.

I just ordered the "3pack" myself. Not a bad deal, $44.95 including shipping and a pouch too! There are times when a 30 rounder is just a little too long, and these along with the 3 thirty's that I have will be the start of a good collection of mags.

Thanks for the heads up!!

Edited by unclejake

Got mine in today, and with just a little Dremel work, the mag clicked right into place!! Now back to the waiting for the bullet guide :cryss: It is rough when you finally commit to doing a full conversion and have to wait for the parts. But I know it will be worth it, having a "real" Russian 7.62x39...AHH

Can these fit a "new in the box" saiga, with just a little dremel work on the mag catch?

Yes. But you'll need a bullet guide, and 922r will come into play, being that they are more than 10 rounds.

you shouldn't depend on magazines for compliance....

Can these fit a "new in the box" saiga, with just a little dremel work on the mag catch?

Yes. But you'll need a bullet guide, and 922r will come into play, being that they are more than 10 rounds.

you shouldn't depend on magazines for compliance....

I don't, and always recommend people not do it either. I was letting him know that using a 10+ round mag brings 922r into play. It wouldn't matter anyway, you can't use 20 round tanker mags for compliance. They're foreign made.