Was looking throught the Atlantic firearms site and stumbled across a 1960 Ferret Armored Scout Car (FV701) MK 2/3. F'ing SWWWEEEEET, think the chicks will dig the .30 cal 1919A4 machine gun on top even though its a dummy gun(they'll never know the difference.) Plus this thing is totally street legal.

:smoke:

http://www.atlanticfirearms.com/storeproduct732.aspx

yeah, but where do you get parts for it like fan belts, or brake pads... or calipers... or other routinely changed parts?!?!? what if you blow a pump for one of the control lines... do you now own a 20K yard ornament?!?!? or?!?

yeah, but where do you get parts for it like fan belts, or brake pads... or calipers... or other routinely changed parts?!?!? what if you blow a pump for one of the control lines... do you now own a 20K yard ornament?!?!? or?!?

"WWMD" what would macgyver do

Edited by Bilo

The ferrets are actually pretty fun to drive. I don't know how they can put top speed over 35mph though. The RR engine in most of the state side units has been changed out to a studebaker motor (bad swap really). Most of the ones I have seen for sale go for more like 10K with most of the accessories included. Without a doubt one of the easiest armoured vehicles to drive. Had to laugh about the small leak, anything british military is going to leak. Parts availability, mechanical wise, is very good. It is the accessories that are becoming hard to find. As far as getting S12 members to ride along that would be tough. The inside of the unit is barely large enough for the driver

I can just imagine getting one of those and parking it on campus at my school, minus the guns of course! Even then the security bitch would have a heart attack. Maybe I'd just park it there on the front lawn! :lolol: Oh, get Nobama to pay for it, he's bailing everyone else out!