Please help me I.D. this 12 gauge mag!?!??

If these things modify easily, please keep posting. I'm betting we can get a large quantity imported from Italy a hellofa lot cheaper than $55 each. But with the crappy exchange rate it'll be interesting to see what they go for.

Mecgar........ HELP US with inexpensive, high-quality, steel 10 rounders!! (wouldn't that be nice)

Edited by RDSWriter
Those 7 shot mags are for this shotgun.

http://www.valtrousa.com/shotguns.html

Good call on that JA.

It looks like all you would have to do is relocate the rear lug higher. I would bet that the front lug is good.

It's possible that it would fit a little loose in the Saiga seeing as how it is made of sheet metal (thinner) instead of plastic. Perhaps AKS74 can post the dimensions so it can be compared to the plastic mag.

Hey, Yurt Boy!

What a small world we live in, that other guy bidding on that Valtro you won on Gunbroker, screen name Shortbarrel- he is a friend of mine- his name is Phuong, and he lives in Colorado springs. I sold him my Spectre sub gun clone and a bunch of other shit last year... I was going to bid on the Valtro myself, but I decided not to as I want one w/ the ghost ring sights and the choke system. I understand the mags for these are not to easy to come by... Question: Do you know what is the differance between the Italian import Valtro, and the ones that Valtro co. out in Cali is selling? Is it, in fact an Italian Valtro, the one and the same- what they are selling now? Some of these are pretty slick, w/ choke system, AK side rail, folding stock, ghost ring sights and more-

Looks like you got into the base model for a pretty good price anyway, the models w/ all the bells and whistles go for around 800. Do you know what the quality is like? I have heard mixed bag reviews on these.... :unsure:

J.D.

Small world indeed! Yeah, I couldn't believe I got that deal either. I about soiled myself when the reserve price turned out to be so low. Three mags included, too! Anyway, I don't know a ton about them yet myself. Pretty much all I've heard is good, though. A lot of SWAT use in western Europe. For that price, I figured I could do a little customizing myself. Have you seen the models with muzzle porting? All the ones I'm aware of are made by Valtro in Italy, but they're a worldwide company with a history in pistols, so it wouldn't surprise me if they've got a "substation" in CA. So are you going to part with those mags or hold onto them for a Val of your own? Take care

All Valtro shotguns are made by the same company in Italy. The shotguns are the same it is the features offered and importers that has changed.

Valtro mags are too wide for a Saiga shotgun so more than "relocate the rear lug higher" will be involved in making them work in a Saiga.