I like it (range time)

Nice rifle. I love the wood stocks. I want a 12 gauge with that furniture, I wouldn't change a thing about it. Oh, I'm not buying the groups, it's an AK and I've learned on the internet that you can't hit the broad side of a barn with one. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
good groups from how far away

+1

I'd be nice to have one of the .308 with the wood furniture to keep as is for hunting.

+1 Does anybody know where to find one right about now?

Man I have not even seen em on gun broker for a long time. They are flat out beautiful though.

+1

50 meters.I zeroed for a pig hunt

I'd be nice to have one of the .308 with the wood furniture to keep as is for hunting.

Man I have not even seen em on gun broker for a long time. They are flat out beautiful though.

I got this from a friend that bought it new (289.00) in KS.

+1

Yeah, I was handling one about a year ago, much cheaper than now too, but I was looking for an S-12 at the time . . . :angry:

ANYBODY ELSE KNOW? :unsure: I can find plenty of black stocked 16" . . .

+1

Yeah, I was handling one about a year ago, much cheaper than now too, but I was looking for an S-12 at the time . . . :angry:

ANYBODY ELSE KNOW? :unsure: I can find plenty of black stocked 16" . . .

I Just saw one expire on Gunbroker yesterday with no bids. It was every bit as lovely as this one, with scope, and looked well taken care of.

It was going for 850(buy now), which, considering the scope, and the condition, wasnt out of the ballpark for the post election(imho).

It will likely turn up again in a day, unless the guy sells local, or decides to keep it. I am on there constantly, so Ill reply again if it pops up.