Any non-conversion folding stocks w/ pistol grips anywhere?

I know I'm late getting into the game and most of the cool accessories are sold out so I could use some help. I've been looking a lot w/ no sucess. Are there any non-conversion pistol grip folding stocks for a S12 out there to be found? I could get a m4 adjustable stock in the $70 range from a lot of web sites but not the folding version.

Thanks for any direction you can offer.

Beware of ordering directly from ACE, they have some of the worst customer service I've ever seen. You won't hear back from them, or receive your item for a few months. Buy their stuff through Mississippi Auto Arms here on the boards.

Really? Thanks for the heads up, I was considering buying a stock from them myself. Problem is, MAA only carries one of their stocks, and it's been listed as sold out for months.

Well it looks like I'm the sucker to find out. I went ahead and ordered the folding stock that you linked to from Ace. I called cust service to find out which way the folder folds with no problems. (swings either way, not me - the stock). I ordered on the same call so we'll see. The web site only mentions visa/mastercard but they take discover as well. So far no problems.

I have a few different Ace stocks available now. They are hard to get things from. I still have some things back ordered from November. They will tell you one date and it will come and go.

Greg

I ordered from ACE right after the ban was up in 04 with NO PROBLEMS!

However, almost every vendor, supplier, and reseller of anything black and evil, is almost guaranteed to either be OUT, or very low on anything "Assault Weapon" related since the election.

Mags, parts, complete guns, everything.

I watched an AK trigger guard, complete, go for almost 70 bucks the other day.

In 04 you could get a complete kit for under 100.

I would CALL and speak LIVE to anyone you want to purchase from today, to verify that it IS in stock, when you order, or you are probably going on a list like a hell of alot other people right now.

• 1 month later...
Well it looks like I'm the sucker to find out. I went ahead and ordered the folding stock that you linked to from Ace. I called cust service to find out which way the folder folds with no problems. (swings either way, not me - the stock). I ordered on the same call so we'll see. The web site only mentions visa/mastercard but they take discover as well. So far no problems.

I know I'm bumping up an old post but I thought some may like this information. I received my order from Ace on May 11 = 7 weeks after the order. I figured out how to assemble it from a pic I printed from their web site. Instructions would have been helpfull but not nearly as gratifying. When I post a pic of the S12 you'all can tell me what I've assembled wrong. I had some left over screws also. Net result is no problems except that it arrived on the one day my wife was home sick. Totally busted.

Edited by jimmyb.1
Beware of ordering directly from ACE, they have some of the worst customer service I've ever seen. You won't hear back from them, or receive your item for a few months. Buy their stuff through Mississippi Auto Arms here on the boards.

Really? Thanks for the heads up, I was considering buying a stock from them myself. Problem is, MAA only carries one of their stocks, and it's been listed as sold out for months.

I talked with Tim just today about stocks for the Saiga-12. They are in stock and ready for shipment.

If the past is any indication, Ace sent my Daewoo stock when they said they would. It turned out to be as advertised, perhaps better in some ways.

I tried 'em and liked 'em.

GG