Drum mag ergonomic issues

I am satisfied with the MDarms drum so far (I put twenty rounds in, ensure that it fits, and I like the transparent back piece).

However, my one concern is about ergonomics. The mag forces one's left arm to bow outward, which is not a position that one who has used regular mags for rifles is accustomed to. In a self-defense situation, do you think that this would be an issue (by adversely affecting accuracy or something else)?

Get a Vertical Fore Grip and the problem will go away. I have the SGM tri rail (a deal at $60 from Greg at Carolina) . I got lucky and scored a genuine SAW mil issue VFG which matches my crapco rear pistol grip. It looks sweet with the matching grips and makes a huge difference with regards to the ergo's of the drum.

Get a Vertical Fore Grip and the problem will go away. I have the SGM tri rail (a deal at $60 from Greg at Carolina) . I got lucky and scored a genuine SAW mil issue VFG which matches my crapco rear pistol grip. It looks sweet with the matching grips and makes a huge difference with regards to the ergo's of the drum.

The problem is that mounts for vertical foregrips seem to be sold out everywhere.

Buy a quality VFG, it's the best solution and don't get some cheap p.o.s. that the recoil's going to snap. May not be easy to find, but not impossible. (After you wait for the drum, the search for the next part should be a cake walk)

Send me your drum immediatly and i'll send you a 10rd mag................see problem fixed. :haha:

I'll do ya one better.. send me the drum and I'll send you a Surefire 12(13) rnd mag which is damn near long enough that it could double as a monopod. :D Problem solved.