Certificate of Authenticity? Embossed Tromix Seal?

So my saga continues on trying to find a authentic Tromix gun. I found one, bid on it, seller sent me copies of all reciepts, etc, I was good to go, and like a dumbass only checked the auction with a hour to go and at some point after that someone outbid me and bought it. SO now im back to sqaure one. I am looking at 2 of them on gunbroker, but both sellers are telling me the other one is full of shit.

Can someone please point me to whos real and whos full of it?

one of them says this:

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=125465465

================================================================================

==============================================

This has a proof of build letter from Tromix. Disclaimer: The above description and specifications are to the best of my knowledge and are not to be relied upon for 100% accuracy. The firearm and options are being sold AS-IS with no warranties whatsoever. Please contact me before bidding with any questions you may have.

Sold AS-IS. COD or Bank Check.Buyer must check all laws before bidding in there state.We only ship to Current FFL's. Thank you Good luck bidding. Dont let this rare gun get away.

This weapon was built by Tony and will include a SIGNED Certificate Of Authenticity embossed with the Tromix company seal. Use the BUY NOW option and receive free shipping.

================================================================================

==============================================

I ask seller for proof of reciept before I bid but he is not willing to do that as hes concerned that I could copy that reciept and use it to sell a "fake" Tromix gun.

The seller has 5 positve gunbroker reviews.

The other one is by a company called Atlantic Firearms.

heres the link..

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=125733216

When I emailed him about the gun, he replied that there is no such thing as a certificate of authenticity or embossed company seal, he also said hes close friends with Tony and that he works with him all the time with these guns, and that it is a genuine gun, and the other guy is full of shit about his. He also said that he has over 600 postive feebacks so that should speak for itself.

I dont have his email right here, but he was pretty arrogant in his last email to me, basically telling me if I didnt believe him, dont bid on it and move on.

So whats the truth out there? Is there a certificate of authenticity? A embossed Tromix Seal?

Any help would be appreciated.

Edited by what2be

I am sure that whatever Blaine is offering from Atlantic is the real deal...

He has always been very professional....

some more good info on this thread..

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=32147

I am sure that whatever Blaine is offering from Atlantic is the real deal...

He has always been very professional....

some more good info on this thread..

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=32147

Ive read that thread, as well as the how to spot a fake (same info) on Tony's website. The problem is, how am i supposed to remove the stock and look for the welded plate? or remove the sight and look for the tig weld? Kinda hard to do when your looking at a picture.

If hes the real deal, why did he email me saying there is no such thing as a cert of auth or embossed seal? And yet on a thread here Tony states that in the future (posted from 08) he will use a cert of auth. If Atlantic arms is that good of friends with Tony as he claims, why would he not tell me that same info instead of telling me there is no such thing?

And then have a attitude as well in his email?

Regardless, im not here to bash on Atalantic, im just trying to figure out whos correct so I can find a real Tromix.

Edited by what2be
If hes the real deal, why did he email me saying there is no such thing as a cert of auth or embossed seal? And yet on a thread here Tony states that in the future (posted from 08) he will use a cert of auth. If Atlantic arms is that good of friends with Tony as he claims, why would he not tell me that same info instead of telling me there is no such thing?

And then have a attitude as well in his email?

Regardless, im not here to bash on Atalantic, im just trying to figure out whos correct so I can find a real Tromix.

I guess the gun selling business is so good lately you can be a dick to your potential customers, because there is another one right around the corner?

Just guessing here, but maybe Tony hasn't gotten around to certificate of authenticities with embossed seals on them. And his attitude, I wonder how many emails he gets every day asking the exact same thing and/or emails to his website about the same thing. Atlantic has been selling Tromix Saiga's for quite a while now.

I understand you're hesitant to drop that kind of money without seeing the product, but if I were to buy from one guy on GB it'd probably be Atlantic.

Lots of people take Blaine wrong....

He is a bit tightly wound... but I think even he would agree to that... I know I wouldn't want to face his inbox on a slow day...

If you get to know the guy..he is actually pretty cool.....

If Blaine offers a Red Jacket, Lancaster, or a Tromix... It's safe to assume that it is the genuine article...

If he didn't.... he would be torn apart at ALL the gun boards and have a bad rep..... he does not, because he is a man of his word.........

I have bought from Blaine about 3 or 4 times.. and would do again if the wife didn't snag my credit card...

I Doubt that Blaine has the "freshest" Tromix guns off the line....

The certificates are going to be a "new" thing.... so older guns won't have them...

Okay, so people are vouching for Atlantic, and he has a a reputation for being a man of his word. Thats good. If I decide to bid on his auction I will feel confident he is offering a real Tromix.

But, we still havent determined if the other auction is legit. Ive tried calling Tromix a few times now and keep getting the machine. I guess the secretary is out of the office right now?

Regardless, I still want to know if Tromix is currently offering or NOT offering Certificates of Authenticity and Embossed seals.

Thanks to all that have replied.

Ive bought four of Tonys shotguns (3 recently) and the only thing I got was a bill of sale with a Tromix stamp on top. Maybe the bill of sale is the Certificate of Authenticity?

was it just a simple ink stamp or a actuall embossed stamp on the paper?

Blaine at Atlantic is a straight-up guy...........

There is no question that the TROMIX gun you get from Atlantic is a TROMIX gun !!!

Tony builds S06's for Blaine............, so it's a matter of certainty.

Im not doubting Atlantic anymore at all. There seems to be plenty of people posting backing him up.

I just want to know the answer to my previous question about the cert of auth and the stamp/emboss seal

When we started doing the certificate, they did not have the embossed seal. We just recently added that. The guns that are shipping now, all come with one, unless Melissa screws up and forgets to put one in the box. I don't think I have shipped any guns to Atlantic recently with the cert, that's why Blaine doesn't know anything about it.

Tony

When we started doing the certificate, they did not have the embossed seal. We just recently added that. The guns that are shipping now, all come with one, unless Melissa screws up and forgets to put one in the box. I don't think I have shipped any guns to Atlantic recently with the cert, that's why Blaine doesn't know anything about it.

Tony

and the man has spoken....

thank you sir!

Will try real hard not to be a smart aleck, :rolleyes: know there are con men out there. :cryss: Had Tony build me a custom in 06. Paid Tony, he built it, shipped it to me. Don't plan to sell it, yet who would really know without a close look. :unsure: Remember movie "Tommy Boy" line about a guarantee. Know there are a lot of new people to the world of saiga, :super: just try to deal with people who have been in business awhile. Or have built a reputation. :angel: As is auctions are only as good as their past record, if no record, it's a crap shoot. :smoke:

Will try real hard not to be a smart aleck, :rolleyes: know there are con men out there. :cryss: Had Tony build me a custom in 06. Paid Tony, he built it, shipped it to me. Don't plan to sell it, yet who would really know without a close look. :unsure: Remember movie "Tommy Boy" line about a guarantee. Know there are a lot of new people to the world of saiga, :super: just try to deal with people who have been in business awhile. Or have built a reputation. :angel: As is auctions are only as good as their past record, if no record, it's a crap shoot. :smoke:

I think Tommy Boy is a great movie.. I always ask the Butcher about the steak.

I'm not selling my Tromix either, all I have is a yellow paid receipt and my Tromix doesn't have a welded plate, nor welded sights, it was a basic conversion he knocked out for me before his first 'order suspension' BUT know how you can tell it is one of Tony's guns? It goes bang every time you pull the trigger.