I talk to many of you everyday, so I know your feelings on this subject, but remember nothing happens until we make it happen, I'm doing my part, we hear, "the tone has to change in Washington" I say the tone has to change at home! We are the ones who will loose out if we refuse to act. Someone posted " Painting Saiga 12" around the same time frame as this post

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=38039

and it has had 14 replies, I'm one of those replies, this thread 4 replies in 24 hrs. I not bitching but how often does the members on this forum get a chance to do this. I mean how many times has painting Saiga been covered, not a real hot topic, right? I just figured with the very real threat of a weapons ban that this would be a little higher on the list! Maybe its not and thats why there is a threat to start with!

I talk to many of you everyday, so I know your feelings on this subject, but remember nothing happens until we make it happen, I'm doing my part, we hear, "the tone has to change in Washington" I say the tone has to change at home! We are the ones who will loose out if we refuse to act. Someone posted " Painting Saiga 12" around the same time frame as this post

and it has had 14 replies, I'm one of those replies, this thread 4 replies in 24 hrs. I not bitching but how often does the members on this forum get a chance to do this. I mean how many times has painting Saiga been covered, not a real hot topic, right? I just figured with the very real threat of a weapons ban that this would be a little higher on the list! Maybe its not and thats why there is a threat to start with!

I'm down for the struggle Cameron.

It's to the point where many here are sick of my shit.

Many people I know USED TO BE hard working tax paying people who kept their political views themselves.

Now, some are ready to pick up torches and march in the streets.

April 15th is a big day. There are big rallies held in almost every city in the country.

My voice will be heard.

I've written all my congressmen and what not. Most haven't even bothered to reply and the one that has sent me a form letter explaining how complicated the situation is. LOL

www.ourcaucus.com

Many people I know USED TO BE hard working tax paying people who kept their political views themselves.

April 15th is a big day. There are big rallies held in almost every city in the country.

My voice will be heard.

I've written all my congressmen and what not. Most haven't even bothered to reply and the one that has sent me a form letter explaining how complicated the situation is. LOL

www.ourcaucus.com

Exactly. Before all of this mess I was not that political. However I am going to take some time off and I am going to one of the tea parties. I am just not sure which one yet. Right now I say get your tea bags, get your torches ready just don't light them yet. Let the government see we have had enough. Let them see we are not begging for crumbs or asking to be left alone. Let them see we have had it with the BS on both sides and we say no more. Speeches will not do it, they are used to that. Marches will not do either, how many times is there a march for this or that? What they need to see is people standing up just saying no more and standing their ground. No threats, no pleas, just facts. Let them see a line in the sand has been drawn.

Edited by Brair

My voice will be heard.

www.ourcaucus.com

Exactly. Before all of this mess I was not that political. However I am going to take some time off and I am going to one of the tea parties. I am just not sure which one yet. Right now I say get your tea bags, get your torches ready just don't light them yet. Let the government see we have had enough. Let them see we are not begging for crumbs or asking to be left alone. Let them see we have had it with the BS on both sides and we say no more. Speeches will not do it, they are used to that. Marches will not do either, how many times is there a march for this or that? What they need to see is people standing up just saying no more and standing their ground. No threats, no pleas, just facts. Let them see a line in the sand has been drawn.

Thats what I here from most everyone I talk to, your right on target, thank god our forefathers didn't have the same laid back attuide that Americans have today!

Maybe this will help motivate people! I will take the proceeds and buy, as many first year NRA memberships as the proceeds allow. First come, first serve. That way I get more people involved and the NRA gets more funds. :super:

People will need to post in the mother thread for this.

Its time for change says they, I feel a change in the air says I... ;)

Don't miss your opportunity to make a difference, or at least comment on those who are. :super:

Its time for change says they, I feel a change in the air says I... ;)

Don't miss your opportunity to make a difference, or at least comment on those who are. :super:

I'm not ready to regret standing idly by and not do anything.

You have my bid, and my support! :beer: