Doesn't really surprise me at all. It was good enough for me when he refused to salute our flag.

Wow Bvamp you have changed your tune...what happened to all your little rants about "hey don't talk that way about "my president"? :unsure:

What about Bush and Bush JR???

Im not an Obama fun but, there the ones who got the USA in this mess.

Heck, folks bow in Japan all the time.

As I said here..

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?s=&amp...st&p=341504

The problem is a bow is a sign of submission to the other person authority unless an equal bow is returned as in japan. The king did not bow.

The funny thing was the White house's response that "he didn't bow".

reporter-Why did the president bow to the Saudi King?

White house rep-He didn't bow.

reporter-Yes, he clearly does.

WH-No he didn't, he was bending down to shake his hand.

reporter-Yes he did, look at the tape, he's clearly bowing.

WH-nope, your misunderstanding things.

The banter I watched was about 45 seconds long of denial and probably one of the funniest things I've seen thus far. I have to admit that I thought Bush acted like a moron at times, but this guys in way over his head. If I wasn't so sure that one day he's going to screw us all over, fuck us and our kids for generations, it would almost be worth it for the laughs just to see him fail as some flunky try to cover for him.

Anyone find that on YouTube... put it up here.

By the way, I think we are way to sweet to those little fellows... and for too long.

post-17656-1239733922_thumb.jpg

The funny thing was the White house's response that "he didn't bow".

reporter-Why did the president bow to the Saudi King?

White house rep-He didn't bow.

reporter-Yes, he clearly does.

WH-No he didn't, he was bending down to shake his hand.

reporter-Yes he did, look at the tape, he's clearly bowing.

WH-nope, your misunderstanding things.

The banter I watched was about 45 seconds long of denial and probably one of the funniest things I've seen thus far. I have to admit that I thought Bush acted like a moron at times, but this guys in way over his head. If I wasn't so sure that one day he's going to screw us all over, fuck us and our kids for generations, it would almost be worth it for the laughs just to see him fail as some flunky try to cover for him.

What about Bush and Bush JR???

Im not an Obama fun but, there the ones who got the USA in this mess.

Heck, folks bow in Japan all the time.

If you think the "Bush League" started this then you have a lot of history to catch up on.Let's start with the real beginning of this

1907 Bank Panic(caused by JP Morgan)

1908 Jekyll Island Conspiracy(Nelson Aldrich,Arthur Shelton, Dr. A. Piatt Andrew, J.P. Morgan, Henry P. Davison, Frank A. Vanderlip and Paul M. Warburg)

1913 Unratified passage of the 16th Amendment(Woodrow Wilson working for the Jekyll Island Banksters after encouraging Theodore Roosevelt to "spoil" the election in Wilson's favor)

OK, I watched that video SEVERAL times, and the obambnation is NOT bowing. He was just trying to get a little closer to the object of his obsession, (The kings penis) then realized that the world was watching and stood back up. He simply had a moral lapse and let his true intentions rise to the surface, then curtailed it until he could meet up with the king later in private. This surprises you in WHAT WAY?