If i were to sell a gun to someone online, how would I go about it? DO I need to take it to my FFL so he can send it to the buyers FFL? Does UPS allow guns to be sent through them? Where else would I go if they dont? Thanks for any feedback.

Eric

What you said is exactly correct...

Buyer pays you... you take gun to your FFL... he gets a SIGNED IN INK copy of buyers FFL... when he gets it, he sends it UPS/fedX/USPS to buyers FFL...

Buyer picks it up at his FFL...

SIMPLE...

:smoke:

It doesnt have to... You can request the buyer pick up fees, or you can split them.

There will be shipping fees... appx 15 bucks... and whatever the SELLERS FFL charges to ship it out..

The buyer will be responsible for any FFL charges HIS FFL holder charges...

:smoke:

Best method of payment is a US Postal Service Money Order. Second best is a certified bank check. Accept personal checks and commercial money orders at your own risk. Allow two to three weeks for these riskier payments to clear before releasing the gun to ship out. Request that the buyer include the ink-signed copy of the receiving FFL's license with payment. That way everything neccessary to ship is in your hand. It is not a federal requirement that you ship from an FFL. That is a state reg. It is a good CYA, though. Make sure you insure for more than the sale price of the gun to cover replacement, shipping, fees, etc.