What nice people to deal with. Struck up a conversation during the ordering process and it was like I was talking to an old friend. I can't wait to give a review of the new stainless steel Tappets, good or bad. I'm sure that it will be all good. Thanks again for making these affordable & for giving Saiga-12 members a discount.

Thx.

Rob

What nice people to deal with. Struck up a conversation during the ordering process and it was like I was talking to an old friend. I can't wait to give a review of the new stainless steel Tappets, good or bad. I'm sure that it will be all good. Thanks again for making these affordable & for giving Saiga-12 members a discount.

Thx.

Rob

+1. Read my live fire after action review thread. These KA pucks work really well, especially used with GUNFIXER plug and 25% reduced hammer spring.

+1 to that. Considering it was only a $35 sale the rep when I placed the order spent an inordinate amount of time explaining some aspects to me, and feel he went the extra mile in terms of customer service.

I actually spent 3 hours talking to him on "Good Friday." I recieved it in the mail and had a question as to which way it went into the gas tube. He not only answered my question he went into extreme detail into the KA puck material and purpose. This guy eats, drinks, and breaths this stuff. Anything they make is likely to be top quality.

Thanks for the kind words guys. We do take our work very seriously and take pride in providing the best designs, material, and machining available. We also make sure we take time to talk to our customers, even if it means an occasional $600 phone bill (yep, we just paid this month's bill today :blink: ). Its always a pleasure to talk to y'all and if you ever have any questions about our products feel free to give us a call. Everyone here has either been involved in the design or testing of the products and can provide some pretty detailed information based on actual first-hand experience.

+1 to that. Considering it was only a $35 sale the rep when I placed the order spent an inordinate amount of time explaining some aspects to me, and feel he went the extra mile in terms of customer service.

I actually spent 3 hours talking to him on "Good Friday." I recieved it in the mail and had a question as to which way it went into the gas tube. He not only answered my question he went into extreme detail into the KA puck material and purpose. This guy eats, drinks, and breaths this stuff. Anything they make is likely to be top quality.

+1. KA has great customer service and very nice and friendly over the phone. KA is one of the few exceptions to all the assholes in not only the firearms industry, but any sort of manufacturer at all. He even asked me if I was a saiga-12.com member. When I told him yes, he told me about the discount. I didn't even know about the discount! How many guys would let that be known? I can't give any insight on the performance of the product as I have yet to use it and am in the middle of a conversion. (Looking at a stripped receiver in the corner and waiting for my FCG in the mail :rolleyes: ) However, based simply off the scuttlebutt I am sure the piston will be awesome. If this is any indication of the quality of King Armory, I can't wait until their barrels come out. Shit, if they are supposed to come out in September, I'd be perfectly confident giving them my money now. How do I order?

+1. KA has great customer service and very nice and friendly over the phone. KA is one of the few exceptions to all the assholes in not only the firearms industry, but any sort of manufacturer at all. He even asked me if I was a saiga-12.com member. When I told him yes, he told me about the discount. I didn't even know about the discount! How many guys would let that be known? I can't give any insight on the performance of the product as I have yet to use it and am in the middle of a conversion. (Looking at a stripped receiver in the corner and waiting for my FCG in the mail :rolleyes: ) However, based simply off the scuttlebutt I am sure the piston will be awesome. If this is any indication of the quality of King Armory, I can't wait until their barrels come out. Shit, if they are supposed to come out in September, I'd be perfectly confident giving them my money now. How do I order?

I noticed those barrels too.

I called in my gas tappet order on the 22nd. Great conversation and CS.

BTW, anyone know how long it takes to ship? The guy said they were in stock and would ship out that day.

You're in Florida? I'd say you'll prolly get it tomorrow or the day after. Took 4 days to get to me in Texas.

BTW, anyone know how long it takes to ship? The guy said they were in stock and would ship out that day.

It took about a week for me. He uses regular mail and he is in a remote area. So a week to ship from KA to Alabama, you can guage off of that.

It took about a week for me. He uses regular mail and he is in a remote area. So a week to ship from KA to Alabama, you can guage off of that.

Yeah, maybe Monday or Tuesday then. Nothing as of this Saturday. Oh well, no big deal. This was the special they were running with shipping included. New material being used on the tappet to keep it cleaner longer. Can't wait to try it.