Saiga 12C Folding Shotgun VERY NICE Sale or Trade

I have a 3 month old Saiga 12Clone. It is the nicest conversion I have seen.

Has 18.5" barrel including the welded on custom made flash suppressor with sharp strike bezel. Fully converted to 922 Standards with USA made SAW grip, FCG, etc. Has Romanian side folder with US made Bulgarian Grenade launcher pad.

The conversion is fully welded, no cuts, no rivets or pins, even in the trigger area. Everything is 100% professionally done, above and beyond. Shotgun was refinished afterwards to a beautiful black power coated finish. Comes with BSA red dot scope on a Russian CENTERED scope rail (most always are off 1/2-1"). Solid mounted rail (attached to the actual shotgun, zero movement) under black handguards with vertical grip. Comes with one 5 round mag.

Gas system has been broken in so even with the short barrel it shoots medium and high loads 100% reliable which is very rare without having to cut down the gas tube.

$800 or trade for 2 NICE AK's or 3 Romanian's....or send me ideas.

:haha:!!!

DSC02127.JPG

DSC02129.JPG:haha:

Edited by swiftvision

Swiftvision,

Your quote regarding Saiga shotgun drum magazines:

"Sorry guys, but I am against this 100%....freedom to do things shouldn't be restricted by what-if's. If everyone in America has this attitude....we a surely doomed to inslavement."

Your sales ad for the 12C says "buy it before they are banned". Is that based on your stated position there should be no self imposed restraint on manufacturing or using drums for the 12C shotgun?

Surely we can all be wise enough to wait for the flow of Saiga 12's to be restored through the new importer before we fan the flame of drum magazines. It would be sad for everyone including the many current owners of Saiga shotguns waiting for magazines for this to become an issue before BATF likely resulting in a ban of the shotguns and magazines before they hit the US shore again.

Wolverine

Edited by Wolverine
No, this is a custom made shotgun.

you're misrepresenting the Saiga. There IS a difference between a true 12C and one modified to look like it.

If i were the buyer and found out it was misrepresented when i received it, i would be a little torqued off.

maybe you should ammend the advertisment.

Also, you can cut the "buy it before it's banned" drama with us. It may work on gunbroker or at your local gunshow, but we're a little more wise.

Respectfully,

caspian

Whatever dude. It's a 12C clone. There IS a difference. A true 12C has collectors value for which people will pay a premium. Yours is a Saiga 12 with a pistol grip, few things dangling off and a $45 sidefolder. Call a spade a spade. No fair taking advantage of nubies who hear about the elusive 12C and plop down hard earned cash only to get a clone.

You're misrepresenting it, plain and simple. You make my decision never to buy from you easy. Thanks for unveiling yourself in this ad.

Caspian

caspian: I can see someone else here knows NRA and blue book rating systems. this is the same thing as saying "i have a new in box gun for sale" that has been shot and put back into its packaging. it is no longer new in box, which removes a premium on its value to collectors, and it is no longer a 100% firearm either, also affecting its premium. I dont think a lot of people understand this, and this causes a lot of problems in the collecting circles that shouldnt be an issue.

swiftvision: caspian is 100% correct, just so you know. the value on this gun is about 5-600 tops. if it were a 12C, it would bring the 800 you are looking for. It is a nice conversion though...

Whatever dude.  It's a 12C clone.  There IS a difference.  A true 12C has collectors value for which people will pay a premium.  Yours is a Saiga 12 with a pistol grip, few things dangling off and a $45 sidefolder.  Call a spade a spade.  No fair taking advantage of nubies who hear about the elusive 12C and plop down hard earned cash only to get a clone.

You're misrepresenting it, plain and simple.  You make my decision never to buy from you easy.  Thanks for unveiling yourself in this ad. 

Caspian

I concur 100% with Caspian

Look swiftvision, you are selling a Saiga 12, not a Saiga 12C. Your shotgun has been converted from a sporting stock to a pistol grip. It has a Romanian rifle folding stock, with a Bulgarian Grenade launcher pad (to lessen the recoil on a stock made for a 7.62 rifle), not the Russian folding stock found on the 12C. You have chopped the barrel to 18.5", whereas the barrel of a 12C is 22".

As described, your conversion sounds very nice; however, it doesn't make the shotgun a 12C. The price you put on it is your prerogative.

Just stop trying to pass it off as a 12C. It is not. Nor will it command the price of a 12C. There is a 12C on Sturmgewehr.com for $1400. Overpriced, yes!

Your "BUY IT BEFORE IT'S BANNED!!!" comment is ridiculous, and you should retract it.

swiftvision: caspian is 100% correct, just so you know. the value on this gun is about 5-600 tops. if it were a 12C, it would bring the 800 you are looking for. It is a nice conversion though...

Uhh, NO!

Guess people who pay over $400 for AK47's are crazy too huh? There is a difference, find me another one like this thats for sale. Hell, build on for less then. I have over $800 into this. This is not just another converted Saiga.

There is a difference, find me another one like this thats for sale. Hell, build on for less then.  I have over $800 into this.  This is not just another converted Saiga.

How much did that brake cost you???

Gun 350

FCG 40

Stock 50

Front grip 25

FAL grip 20

Mount 25

Red dot 35

------------

$545

Edited by KySoldier

The mount was $55 and the Brake was $65 and the labor is $250.

And Caspian....what, are you getting your rocks off thinking you cracked a crime about to happen? I advertised it what it was and never tried to cover anything up. What you see is what you get, it's a very high quality conversion for some one who wants the best.

Edited by swiftvision
The mount was $55 and the Brake was $65 and the labor is $250.

labor $250?!?!?!? holy crap.

please disregard my previous posts. it is now evident that you are uhh..how do i say this....."challenged". just because you overpaid for the conversion doesn't make it worth more. it just makes you a sucker.

BTW, there are more differences b/t your gun and a 12C than there is b/t a stock Saiga and a 12C. You actually put a lot of effort in making it different than a 12C.

Good luck.

caspian

Yea, thats pretty normal for conversion prices. Eliete and others charge what, $175-$200, they don't do a high quality refinish, they don't cut the barrel short and weld on flash, they don't weld the holes in the reciever, they don't weld the triger assembly and they don't remove the ghetto cut piece which everyone else has in front of the trigger guard. You can't compair regular conversions which are worth $550 to this one.

can you elaborate on the "welded trigger guard". I didn't know that there was a problem with trigger guards falling off which are riveted or bolted.

Amazing that there are something like 30 MILLION AK-47's with riveted trigger guards in the world. I wonder how they've become so popular even with their inherently problematic trigger guards. :rolleyes:

caspian

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.