Order 5 and 8 rounders:

I just emailed Marko.....for the 1st time since my mags were shipped the week of Feb 22nd. Marko has been so helpful with getting these mags to us.......I just hope that the 2nd package isnt lost in shipping!

Hi Marko,

I am just writeing to let you know that I have only recieved half of my order for Saiga mags.

The 2 mags in the 1st package arrived fine on Mar 11th ( last monday) The 2nd package of 2 saiga 12 mags has not arrived at all.

Could you please check to confirm that indeed the 2nd package of 2 ea Saiga 12 mags were shipped.

Is there any way that you can track them from your end with the Finland Post?

Let me know, and thanks

Nate Bryant

Edited by N8Gunner
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got an email from Marko. Similar to the others here. I'd been trying to place an order. He said they got shipped the wrong mags, computer problems, yaddah yaddah...But he said he'd reserve mine and let me know when they're ready to ship.

I've got my fingers crossed.

Gummerfan

(this whole mag situation is causing terrible mood swings!!) :eek:

I hope i get mine. I talked with him on the 24th of Feb. He said he reserved 3 8 rders for me. I paid for them on the 25th and he said they would ship on monday. Its now the 13 of march. If they are to arrive in the 2-3 weeks as stated, then they should be here no later than then friday.

I sure hope they arrive. When I talked to Marko, and paid for 3, (feb 25) he said he had them and he was shipping them on monday. I had no reason to believe they never shipped. Now I am kinda worried with all this talk of them not showin up. :unsure:

I just emailed him and asked if they were shipped out as stated.

Updates will follow.

8 round Saiga 12 Mag = CRACK COCAINE x 2 :lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

Yes I ordered my 1 mag back in Feb and still have'nt recieved my fix. Not even half of my fix come to think of it. But I'm sure the pusher man will come through and all will be O TAY! Sometimes he who bothers the pusherman the most gets his fix last. If I was pushin mags that would sure be the case. The patient shall inherit the Earth while the fools burn in the flames of E Ghey and the rest just wander around forever moaning...mags mags mags where are my stinkin mags....

Marko bit off more than he could chew but is obviously doing all he can to make everyone happy. He's had to put up with constant emails, trying to keep his books straight with all this new business, even had to put up with people calling him on the phone and bothering him while he was trying to share some quality time with his family.

All this while maintaining his regular business he had long before all this new craze about Saiga mags and trying to please an army of mag starved Saiga addicts. Give the guy a fuckin break geez. He has returned emails to everyonehe could individually as well as well as tried to answer orders and questions here on this forum. I have emailed him twice. Once to place my order and a second time to make sure everything was a go and he had my address correct. Both times he answered my mail promptly and politely. I will not bother him again except to say thanks Marko my package arrived today and I'm placing an order for another. :rolleyes:

8 round Saiga 12 Mag = CRACK COCAINE x 2 :lolol:  :lolol:  :lolol:  :lolol:  :lolol:  :lolol:

I don't know what's actually going on, but let's think about this situation for a moment...

1) I asked these guys if they could ship mags and accessories to u.s., and how those orders should be placed, few hours before I posted information here.

2) They were hit by tons of orders, requests and so on. LOT more than even I expected... :rolleyes:

3) there are only 2 guys working at the store, and Timo wasn't at work last week, so Marko was there on his own... There are few other customers, who actually visits in their shop (could you believe?), so they don't have too much resourses in reserve...

4) They had wrong mags in the last shipment, so what can they do about it? Transform themselves into mags?

5) Things got only worse, when there's a flow of contacs for one order. If you send e-mail, fax, and you call at the same time, how could they know if this is one order or three orders?? That's pretty hard work to keep track of those orders to avoid douple or triple mailing...

6) What do you mean, you paid at advance? Did they confirm your transaction? Did you do as they told you to? If you just put money in by for example PayPal, how an earth would they know which order is now paid?? To keep track on transactions, there should be strict co-operation with seller and buyer?? At least I wouldn't send any money without prompted so...?

7) To add more confusion to this soup; one order has to be splitted to numerous packages for some technical matter... :angel: There's lot of packages to be delivered to post office... <_<

8) These guys are not actually computer wizards, so I'm ready to believe they have f***ed up their computers!!! :lolol:

Personally, I haven't talked about current status with Marko or Timo, all of above is purely my own vision, what might be going on... Based on what I've heard from them earlier and what I think has happened.

I'm sure they'll contact each and everyone of you, who have placed orders.

There has been lack of communication from them (I think), but this is actually new situation to them...

I think they just have found the Internet... :lolol:

-Make

p.s. I have been waiting for couple of packages from U.S. for over 2 weeks now, so it just takes time... And time to someone who's waiting for something is long...

Hopefully nobodys packages gets lost during transition!!! After all, there's half of the world between us!

I'm patient... my time isn't up yet. Marko is very polite and I can imagine how tough it must be for him to keep all that going, plus a family and social life.

Things running smoothly and then the wrong order comes in. I'm willing to wait a little, these 8 rounders are worth it... if their 5-rounders were like $20 - $30 then I'd get some, but I just need one extra for hunting anyway. I can't believe a piece of plastic with some metal on top and a spring can be such a hot item... this is insanity. I even tried calling russia... couldn't get an answer. A strange time now... I have faith in Marko, I'm sure he'll pull though. Now, lets all stop criticizing them and just give em a real chance. They deserve it, because of the mag "craze" they are our miracle workers... they deserve some respect, bitches.

I'm patient... my time isn't up yet.  Marko is very polite and I can imagine how tough it must be for him to keep all that going, plus a family and social life. 

Things running smoothly and then the wrong order comes in.  I'm willing to wait a little, these 8 rounders are worth it... if their 5-rounders were like $20 - $30 then I'd get some, but I just need one extra for hunting anyway.  I can't believe a piece of plastic with some metal on top and a spring can be such a hot item... this is insanity.  I even tried calling russia... couldn't get an answer.  A strange time now... I have faith in Marko, I'm sure he'll pull though.  Now, lets all stop criticizing them and just give em a real chance.  They deserve it, because of the mag "craze" they are our miracle workers... they deserve some respect, bitches.

If I understand this correctly, Marko is the only hope "In the Whole World" of getting 8 round magazines.

Sounds like he has us by the balls to me. So relax and enjoy...

Just called today. To refigure my priority shipping/payment difference. Marko is out until Thursday. This from Timo who says that he doesn't deal with magazines, and stuff for saiga. I thought folks on here said Timo sold stuff to? Anyways. He said his boss(Marko) will be back and that he will figure out the mag stuff earliest Thursday. Just giving folks here a heads up.

That way you don't call/write/pm, and get worked up because he isn't responding.

Just called today. To refigure my priority shipping/payment difference. Marko is out until Thursday. This from Timo who says that he doesn't deal with magazines, and stuff for saiga. I thought folks on here said Timo sold stuff to? Anyways. He said his boss(Marko) will be back and that he will figure out the mag stuff earliest Thursday. Just giving folks here a heads up.

That way you don't call/write/pm, and get worked up because he isn't responding.

???????????

I got an email saying Marko would contact me Tuesday-Wednesday regarding my order. Wonder what gives?

Oh well, if I don't hear from him, I don't hear from him.

(here goes another mood swing!) :cryss:

:rolleyes::unsure::lolol:

Gummerfan

(I'll probably die from a heart attack before I get any mags!)

Update !!!!!!

Recieved my 2nd package of 2ea Saiga 12 8rd mags today. All is right and all is well with my order. Thank you Marko! And thanks Make for getting this magazine buy up and running!

Congratulations!

UPDATE FOR EVERYONE EXCEPT N8GUNNER!!

LOL :lolol:

MARCH 14TH

Marko Ruotsalainen <marko_ruotsalainen@kolumbus.fi> wrote: Hi Tim,

We didn't get the mags today but we was told that we will get them tuesday or wednesday. It sucks to do business with russians!!!!!! I will email you as soon as we get them and then we can work this out.

My business partner Mr Timo Lappalainen told me that he thinks that you called our company today and asked for me. If you called, thank you for your call and I am sorry that I wasn't there! I will be away from our company till Friday. I also work as a security consultant/trainer and I got a security course/training (crises management and high risk personel protection) from tuesday to thursday and it will take my time from 05.00 to 22.00 every day.

Regards,

Marko

Edited by dodgeturbointerceptor

Well..............

Thank You Marko!

1 parcel

shipped 03/03/05

arrived 03/15/05

about 2 weeks for economy mail.....

Not worried so much. You didn't lose any parcels. Just lost paperwork in your store. whew!

Now if we can ship the remainder of the order Priority. I will gladly pay the difference.

Thanks for helping Marko. Sorry if I got frazzled after the mix-up in orders.

Ok im in NC and mine shipped on 3-4 Mar 05 so I should have them tommorow right?

I was just wondering if it will take longer since I live on the east coast?

FREE

Well..............

Thank You Marko!

1 parcel

shipped 03/03/05

arrived 03/15/05

about 2 weeks for economy mail.....

Not worried so much. You didn't lose any parcels. Just lost paperwork in your store. whew!

Now if we can ship the remainder of the order Priority. I will gladly pay the difference.

Thanks for helping Marko. Sorry if I got frazzled after the mix-up in orders.

O

freefall, you a Carolina kid too? What part? If you are near Raleigh we could get together and blast some stuff.

I'm still trying to be patient and have not asked when mine was shipped but I'm sure looking forward to seeing it soon. Dodge did you have to sign for your package?

I don't know about this. I put in an order over three weeks ago and nothing. When I talked to Marko he said he had the mags and he would ship them out monday (feb 28). Either the mail is taking extra long, or he never shipped them out. And since he won't return my emails, I have no idea which it is. I hate this. $275 ouch. I'll give him one more week before I file a claim with paypal to get my cash back. :cryss:

I don't know about this. I put in an order over three weeks ago and nothing. When I talked to Marko he said he had the mags and he would ship them out monday (feb 28). Either the mail is taking extra long, or he never shipped them out. And since he won't return my emails, I have no idea which it is. I hate this. $275 ouch. I'll give him one more week before I file a claim with paypal to get my cash back.  :cryss:

I bet that your package was mailed the 3rd of march. Mine was supposed to be 28th feb also..it was sent out march 3rd. got here on 15th...12 days later...

Also....Marko was gone from Monday until Friday this week giving defensive classes to folks. He does this mag stuff secondary. Hurts to hear it. But it's true. He has creit cards on file with orders. I feel i should tell you that unless you pay Priority mail. Your waiting a while....

I'll let you know when I speak to Marko again.

I don't know about this. I put in an order over three weeks ago and nothing. When I talked to Marko he said he had the mags and he would ship them out monday (feb 28). Either the mail is taking extra long, or he never shipped them out. And since he won't return my emails, I have no idea which it is. I hate this. $275 ouch. I'll give him one more week before I file a claim with paypal to get my cash back.  :cryss:

Oak was that order for 3 mags? How many can you order at one time without a form 6?

Ok Ok

I'm starting to calm down a bit. This internet purchasing thing gets me a little paranoid when things don't go as expected. Especially overseas purchasing. An it makes it worse when the person you are buying from can't be reached.

Thanks for the info Dodge.

This thread is like watching a bunch of 3 year olds pitching a fit that they can't have desert before supper.

There is no "set" time when mailing things from overseas.

Some lucky SOB may get his in 8 days, others it may take 3 weeks. I think that Marko has shown himself to be a legit seller on a number of occasions here (as in, many people have received their mags)- but same few shriekers are making all the noise.

dodgeturbointerceptor- You need pills. Calm the hell down.

Everything you do- from making 100 posts in 2 minutes to habitually whining about things is annoying. "Customer From Hell" comes to mind... I'd hate to see Marko just say "fuck it" and stop selling Saiga mags because a few shrill people insist on having their hands held throughout the entire deal.

Fuck that. When I buy something from someone and they say they are going to ship it on a certain day, I want conframation that it has been shipped. And I also expect them to return my emails about shipment verification. Sounds reasonable to me.