No matter if you are on the Right or the Left it is a fact that she should be fired for being too stupid to do her job. Our feelings on the Right are obvious, but on the Left she showed her cards way too soon. She is a liability and should be cut loose. Homosexuality is a mental illness, and this type of behavior is one of the ways it can manifests itself.

No matter if you are on the Right or the Left it is a fact that she should be fired for being too stupid to do her job.

She has no law enforcement, intelligence, or military experience and as such does not deserve to serve in her current position. Oh yeah, no common sense either. She has nixed ICE raids after their long logistic and legal preparation for same, citing she didn't wish to disrupt the families of those 'undocumented aliens.'

No matter if you are on the Right or the Left it is a fact that she should be fired for being too stupid to do her job.

She has no law enforcement, intelligence, or military experience and as such does not deserve to serve in her current position. Oh yeah, no common sense either. She has nixed ICE raids after their long logistic and legal preparation for same, citing she didn't wish to disrupt the families of those 'undocumented aliens.'

I can understand the BHO camps reluctence to come down hard on the "'undocumented."

You think she's bad, Jennifer Granholm is one of Zero's possible Supreme Court picks.

Well since she wasn't even born in the US, that would mesh well with the radical left efforts to make the United States start using other countries laws as a basis for legal decisions.

Sure, screw the Constitution - it's a One World View for them.

HarvKY

You think she's bad, Jennifer Granholm is one of Zero's possible Supreme Court picks.

Well since she wasn't even born in the US, that would mesh well with the radical left efforts to make the United States start using other countries laws as a basis for legal decisions.

Sure, screw the Constitution - it's a One World View for them.

HarvKY

As much as we want the useless heap out of here,she would do more harm yet in Washington,so hopefully she sticks to her story about not wanting the SCOTUS appointment

I can understand the BHO camps reluctence to come down hard on the "'undocumented."

Yeah, we can't have the President being embarrassed further by finding more of his relatives as "undocumented immigrants" living in America for years. It might get out as public knowledge that they still voted for Obama with an Acorn provided voter registration card and yet they do not even have a Green card.

Edited by Ronswin
She may have apologized to the Vets and soldiers but she didn't apologize to the rest of the American people who were smeared by this memo.

Napolitano Apologizes for Offending Veterans After DHS Eyes Them for 'Rightwing Extremism'

So I guess I should not worry.....yeah I still dont trust them.

She could also apologize to the us Canadians too... I guess the stupid bitch doesn't know that Canadians are saving Americans in places like Afghanistan...

No matter if you are on the Right or the Left it is a fact that she should be fired for being too stupid to do her job. Our feelings on the Right are obvious, but on the Left she showed her cards way too soon. She is a liability and should be cut loose. Homosexuality is a mental illness, and this type of behavior is one of the ways it can manifests itself.

If we fired everyone in the government who was too incompetent to do their job ... hey wait, I think you're on to something here!

She is a radical anti American extremist. As a veteran I demand she resign and and spend the rest of her life doing penance by policing brass at gun ranges and buying drinks for vets while she listens to every war story ever told.

She is a radical anti American extremist. As a veteran I demand she resign and and spend the rest of her life doing penance by policing brass at gun ranges and buying drinks for vets while she listens to every war story ever told.

No shit. :up:

At least the Jane Fonda urinal cakes were kind of fun to do a facial to when you did a quick beat off at the local VFW's shrimp night. post-88-1242269288.gif

Janet's face floating around with all the cigarette butts down there though, Jesus H. :eek: