10 round mags for the .410

From what Dodge said, ( as hes the same guy selling the 20 and 12 gauge mags)

He wont sell except on the GB or ebay...

I have heard mixed reviews... so I am going to bail on all this... for now... and leave it up to YALL....

Until I KNOW the deal is legit... and wont be MORE hassles than its worth.. I am not going to mess with it....

I will wait to see if the new importer gets hi cap mags.....

:smoke:

Dont get me wrong... he may very well be an honest and honorable seller...

it DOES take time to ship from country to country... although my sight rails from eastwave products came in about one week from the motherland DIRECT! ( I LOVE all the postmarks, and cryllic writing on the packaging!!!)

BUT.... I work hard to earn my loot... and I am not going to willy nilly spend it on something I WANT... without making an INFORMED and intelligent decision...

and until I have some more hard facts to prove to me its all totally LEGIT... my money stays safe... in my pocket...( so to speak)

:smoke:

Congrats. Maybe next time he puts a few up nobody will jump up and bid and the price will come down some. Isn't that how dutch auctions work? Looks like almost everyone who bid was a member here. I was the third bidder.

let me know any time you wanna call overseas......i have hundreds of dollars in phone cards from when i went to Iraq......i never got to use them there.lol

they come in handy now......call AT&T on a 1-800...then use the card from there. I have like 800 minutes to Finland...lol

and like 900 minutes to Oleg in UK.....

Cool I wish you were local! For that and I would love to sit behind that 50 for awhile. Those things are fun as hell! Next time you talk to those guys find out what the deal is on the 410 mags. How much incl. shipping and how long a wait. I just put my name down for a 8 rounder. I hope I'm not too late.

Cool I wish you were local! For that and I would love to sit behind that 50 for awhile. Those things are fun as hell! Next time you talk to those guys find out what the deal is on the 410 mags. How much incl. shipping and how long a wait. I just put my name down for a 8 rounder. I hope I'm not too late.

From what I can tell, looks like it is a minimum of 2 magazines at $45 a piece, so I got pretty lucky at the $80 level. He has two up right now on ebay for sell. I haven't seen a relist on gunbroker yet.

The price probably won't go down until the new importer starts, and then its supply and demand. Just like that damn 5.7 ammo. One day it was 18.99 a box at my local shop, the next went to 49.99 (glad I had bought 3 cases already).

THe seller seems pretty legit and has good quick follow up with emails.

And don't forget that was + $15 shipping so for two you paid almost $100 and you won the auction. I guess about $50 each is as good a deal as most people are going to find.(Hi cap 12ga are selling for $60 + shippng) I think the new importer will price them the same or even more since they know how much people want them. Just pray that big brother does'nt come down on us all and keep them from importing Hi caps.

Sent payment out. The guy was really easy to deal with and replied to emails quickly. Will take 10-12 days for payment to reach him. Hopefully I'll get a reply when he ships. So in abuot 30 days, should get the magazines and a little something extra in.

Hello.

The sum of your purchase including shipment -  $92.

My 410 just went up in price..92 dollars.  :lolol:

Still not bad. Magazines are expensive. For example glock mags are usually $20 each. It's just a matter of how bad you want something. For me, I have a seperate part time job that I work 2 saturdays a month, and use that for my play money.

I'll keep the Four-Ten as a plinker with some slugs.

What I would really like to do is add a flash suppressor and AK front sight to it, but still looking for something that fits.

Any suggestions?